Because epididymitis is a disease that occurs on the male genitals, because the direct impact of this disease on men is that it will affect the quality of male sperm, so let's introduce the harm of epididymitis on male sperm, which is a very important aspect.
1. Blocking the walking path of sperm: if epididymitis is caused by gonococcal, tuberculosis and other pathogens, it will not only cause inflammatory reaction and damage sperm, but also the most important thing is that it can not easily cause the narrowing of the epididymal lumen or the symptoms of blockage, leading to incomplete or complete vas deferens obstruction near the epididymis.
2. Encapsulation of sperm: epididymitis is also one of the important reasons for the formation of anti-sperm antibodies in men.
3. Cut off the supply of sperm: if the epididymis is infected with pathogenic microorganisms, causing inflammation, the lumen will be congested and edema, and its ability to raise sperm will naturally be reduced, even in a state of slowdown.
4. Reduce sperm activity: After the epididymis is infected by pathogens, some pathogens, such as Escherichia coli, can directly damage sperm in the epididymis tube, inhibit sperm activity or make sperm agglutinate, which will reduce its activity. Some pathogens, such as mycoplasma and chlamydia, will attach to the sperm surface, resulting in reduced activity or even loss.
What is the relationship between acute epididymitis
1. Long-term indwelling of urethral catheter and intraurethral instrument examination can induce prostate infection and then acute epididymitis.
2. After prostatectomy, especially transurethral prostatectomy, because the ejaculatory duct is opened in the prostatic fossa, the urethral pressure can eject urine into the ejaculatory duct in the reverse flow during urination, and 8 to 12 weeks after prostatectomy. Urinary flow often contains a certain amount of bacteria.
3. Some patients had a history of scrotal injury before they complained of acute epididymitis, but not all patients with scrotal trauma had acute epididymitis.
Six key points to pay attention to in the prevention of epididymitis
1. Pay attention to personal health. In order to pursue fashion, many men often wear too tight clothes and pants, which will lead to high temperature of the perineum, and will also have a negative impact on sperm. Therefore, men have no fault in pursuing fashion, but should also pay attention to their own health.
2. Pay attention to the hygiene of personal perineum to avoid the occurrence of reproductive infection diseases. If the sanitation of the perineum is poor, it is easy to cause infection and epididymitis, so men should pay attention to cleaning their perineum regularly and keep the local clean and dry.
3. Improve the diet structure. Avoid spicy food and alcohol, and limit the intake of high-cholesterol foods. It is encouraged to eat less "red meat" (meat with high cholesterol content such as pigs, cattle and sheep) and more "white meat" (meat with low cholesterol such as chicken and fish).
4. Keep your mood relaxed and don't overwork. Life should be regular, to prevent colds, to avoid urination, and to keep defecation unobstructed.
5. Exercise moderately to strengthen the body immunity. Appropriate participation in sports activities, such as Qigong and Taijiquan, is good for strengthening the physique, which can prevent the invasion of germs.
6. Actively prevent and treat urinary and reproductive system infections, such as prostatitis and urethritis.