What harm does seminal vesiculitis bring to men? How do men get rid of seminal vesiculitis
The seminal vesicle is closely related to the reproduction of men. Although the seminal vesicle of men is not the main reproductive organ, it is also an indispensable reproductive organ. If the seminal vesicle of men is inflamed, it will affect the quality of sperm production. At this time, men want to have a baby. The combination of these sperm and eggs with poor quality will easily cause fetal malformation. It can be seen that the harm of seminal vesicle inflammation is very serious, Next, let's go with Xiaobian to understand what harm seminal vesiculitis can bring to men.
1. Repeated attacks: if seminal vesiculitis is not treated in a regular hospital in time, it is easy to have repeated attacks, which is also one of the main hazards of seminal vesiculitis. Due to the structural characteristics of the seminal vesicle, after inflammation, the drainage is not smooth, and after bacterial invasion, it is easy to stay at the root of the disease, which brings certain difficulties to the treatment, and it is easy to recur if the treatment is not timely or not complete.
2. Cause male infertility: Because the seminal vesicles are anatomically close to and communicate with the prostate, vas deferens, urethra, bladder, etc., seminal vesiculitis is often secondary to infection of other organs of the urethro-genital system. Simple seminal vesiculitis is rare, but chronic inflammation of seminal vesicles can lead to infertility. In addition, 90% of the semen is seminal vesicle secretion, of which fructose can be used as the power source of sperm. When the seminal vesicle is inflamed, these secretions decrease and affect sperm vitality. Inadequate semen volume and inability to fill the sperm pool behind the vagina can also cause infertility.
3. Infection: seminal vesicles are adjacent to prostate infertility, vas deferens, urethra, bladder, etc., so seminal vesiculitis often occurs in other organs of the genitourinary system.
4. Sexual dysfunction: seminal vesiculitis is longer than chronic prostatitis, blood sperm appears, semen is pink, red or blood clot, sexual intercourse pain appears, sexual desire decline, sexual dysfunction and other symptoms due to mental fear, tension and other reasons appear, which seriously affects the life of husband and wife and family peace.
How do men get rid of the trouble of seminal vesiculitis
1. Select appropriate antibiotics: after the symptoms of acute seminal vesiculitis have completely disappeared, the chronic seminal vesiculitis should continue to be treated for 1 to 2 weeks. It needs to continue to be treated for more than 4 weeks to consolidate the curative effect.
2. Local treatment: berberine ion penetration, use 1% after defecation. 20 ml of berberine enema, use this medicine to soak gauze and spread it on the perineum, connect the anode of the DC physiotherapy device, and lay the cathode on the pubic bone, 20 minutes each time, once a day, every 10 times of treatment. Warm water sitz bath (water temperature 42 ℃) and perineal heating can improve local blood circulation and help diminish inflammation. Avoid sitting too long to avoid pelvic congestion