Abnormal vaginal bleeding should be vigilant against gynecological diseases. Non physiological bleeding may be caused by cervical erosion or vaginal trauma. Non physiological bleeding should be vigilant against genital tumors, especially in women after amenorrhea. Abnormal vaginal bleeding should be taken seriously
Analyzing the causes of non physiological daily bleeding
1. Gynecological diseases: Non physiological daily bleeding is often caused by gynecological diseases. It is important to be vigilant against cervical erosion and vulvar varices. Non physiological daily bleeding is a cause of concern for women, and may be caused by gynecological diseases. If not treated in a timely manner, it may cause serious complications and even secondary anemia in women.
2. Vaginal Trauma Bleeding: Non menstrual bleeding may be caused by vaginal trauma, and the placement of intrauterine devices in women can also cause damage to the vagina. Therefore, vaginal bleeding can occur, which can subside on its own. However, if the amount of bleeding is large, it is necessary to go to the hospital for examination as soon as possible and take appropriate hemostatic methods.
3. Genital tumors: Non menstrual bleeding may be caused by genital tumors. If women experience abnormal vaginal bleeding, it is best to take it seriously. This phenomenon is often caused by gynecological tumors, especially in postmenopausal women. If postmenopausal women experience vaginal bleeding, it is important to check as soon as possible.
What to pay attention to for non menstrual bleeding
1. Women with non menstrual bleeding need to undergo early examination, rest more, avoid overwork, maintain cleanliness and hygiene of the external genitalia, and wash the external genitalia with warm water every night to reduce irritation of secretions to the external genitalia skin. Non menstrual bleeding, which is often a gynecological disease, should be treated according to the cause of the disease
2. Do not eat spicy or cold foods, otherwise it will worsen the bleeding situation. Try to choose light and nutritious foods. It is necessary to supplement iron to avoid iron deficiency in the body, otherwise it can lead to iron deficiency anemia. Reasonable adjustment of diet structure and timely supplementation of trace elements that the human body needs can enhance physical fitness and improve symptoms.
3. Maintain local cleanliness and hygiene, try to choose cotton underwear with good breathability to reduce the stimulation of external adverse factors. Be careful not to wear too tight underwear or chemical fiber sanctioned underwear, otherwise it will cause friction to the external genitalia skin and even worsen the patient's condition. Patients need to take good care of themselves during the treatment period.