What factors are usually associated with prostate cancer? How Men Prevent Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer is a kind of cancer that belongs to men. In recent years, its incidence has gradually increased. At present, there are eight high-risk factors related to prostate cancer that have been identified. Age, race and premature sex can all lead to prostate cancer.
Pathogenesis of prostate cancer
1. Race: The yellow race is significantly lower than the white race. The incidence rate of prostate cancer in China is significantly lower than that in Europe and the United States, but it has increased in recent years.
2. Heredity: prostate cancer has family aggregation. Men with a family history of prostate cancer also have a higher incidence of prostate cancer than normal people.
3. Age: Prostate cancer mainly occurs in elderly men. The older the age, the higher the incidence rate of prostate cancer.
4. Androgen level: the rise of androgen promotes the growth of prostate cancer and is an important pathogenic factor for inducing prostate cancer.
5. Excessive fat intake: excessive fat intake will increase cholesterol synthesis and increase androgen content.
6. Smoking: Chemicals such as tar inhaled by smokers can also increase the incidence rate of prostate cancer.
7. Obesity: Too much fat in the fat body will change the hormone environment and increase the content of testosterone.
8. Premature or excessive sexual intercourse: the incidence rate of prostate cancer is closely related to premature and excessive sexual intercourse. The initial age of ejaculation is below 15 years old, the initial age of sexual life is less than 24 years old, and the marriage age is more than 40 years. The average number of sexual lives per month is more than 12. After the age of 40-50, prostate cancer is very likely to occur.
How do male friends prevent prostate cancer?
1. Relax more. Life pressure may increase the chance of prostate enlargement. Clinically, when the pressure of life is relieved, the symptoms of prostate are relieved, and the state of relaxation should be kept as much as possible. This is one of the prevention methods of prostate cancer.
2. Take a warm bath. Taking a warm bath can relieve the tension between muscles and prostate and relieve the discomfort symptoms. Frequent taking a warm bath is undoubtedly very beneficial for prostate patients. If you use warm water to sit on the vulva 1-2 times a day, you can also get good results. This is also a preventive measure for prostate cancer.
3. Prevention of prostate cancer requires abstinence. From the beginning of youth, the important sex life should be moderate, neither indulgence nor abstinence. Of course, excessive abstinence will cause swelling, which is also harmful to the prostate.