Many men will have itchy glans, so what is itchy glans? The doctor of Congtai Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Handan pointed out that glans itching is a common symptom of male urogenital infection. The doctor will give us detailed answers below.
According to the doctor, male glans itching is usually caused by glans foreskin inflammation. The glans foreskin inflammation is generally caused by the long foreskin or phimosis, because between the glans and the long foreskin, a warm and moist bacterial culture medium is formed due to the exfoliated epithelial cells, gland secretion and scaling bacilli. Once it is not cleaned up in time, the bacteria can enter and cause inflammation.
There are several clinical symptoms of balanitis caused by glans itching:
(1) Acute superficial prepuce balanitis: At the beginning, the local flushing, the skin of the penis is red and swollen, and the glans feels hot and itchy. Opening the foreskin, we can see that the inner surface of the foreskin and the glans are congested and erosive, there is exudate, and even bleeding. After secondary infection, small ulcers and malodorous milky purulent secretion can be seen. If the patient feels pain when rubbing with his underwear, the patient often has difficulty in movement and itchy glans. It may be accompanied by swelling, tenderness and pruritus of the glans.
(2) Annular ulcerative prepuce balanitis: on the glans and prepuce, erythema can be seen, gradually expanding, in a circular shape, which can form superficial ulcerative surface and pruritus of the glans.
(3) Candida albicans prepuce balanitis: erythema can be seen on the prepuce and glans, the surface is smooth, and there are small blisters, the edge of the erythema is clear, and there are erosion, exudation, and pruritus of glans in the acute attack.
(4) Trichomonal prepuce balanitis: papules and erythema appear on the glans, and gradually expand, with clear edges. Small blisters of needle size can be seen on the erythema, and finally form erosive surface and pruritus of the glans.
Treatment technology: "CRS photoconductive system" can rapidly and effectively treat prepuce balanitis
The CRS treatment system of Congtai Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital in Handan is an advanced treatment technology in the medical field, with accurate diagnosis and treatment and anti-recurrence. The core of the ultra-luxury CRS treatment system is a megawave host larger than the microwave and radio frequency in the body and a system with a detection box, which can perform fusion treatment in a non-invasive way without touching the body. We should focus on the treatment according to the actual type, reasonably standardize the treatment, eliminate the attack of complications, prostatitis, orchitis, premature ejaculation, vasculitis and other diseases, and avoid the occurrence of side effects. Because of the thermal conductivity effect of the ultra-luxury CRS treatment system, the permeability of inflammatory tissue is increased, the drug is more easily diffused, and the tissue absorption and metabolism are better, so as to achieve the goal of fundamentally effective and comprehensive treatment of foreskin.
1. Scientific detection and accurate diagnosis of pathogenic bacteria: the gene chip bacterial virus detection system is used for comprehensive screening and accurate detection of various viruses, bacteria, fungi and other pathogens to prevent misdiagnosis and missed diagnosis.
2. Aimed at the root, fully effective germicide: targeted at the diseased part, the unique superconducting energy can rapidly play the role of high-energy radiation, comprehensively kill all kinds of bacteria, viruses and pathogenic microorganisms, and detoxify toxins.
3. Intelligent monitoring, safe, efficient and non-invasive: develop a scientific rehabilitation plan for each patient based on individual differences. The intelligent monitoring system automatically monitors the treatment process, which is green and safe, has shorter treatment course, faster recovery and significant curative effect.
4. Comprehensive regulation, treatment and effective anti-recurrence: combined with gene reinforcement technology to stimulate the active power of human immune cells, repair damaged cells, regulate the human microenvironment, strengthen the overall immune function of the body, and improve disease resistance.