Our health is the wealth of each and every one of us. If we do not prevent it in a timely manner, it can have serious consequences. Today, we will introduce the hazards of blocked fallopian tubes. Understanding these hazards will make our prevention more proactive.
What complications can tubal blockage cause?
1. Dysmenorrhea: Congestive dysmenorrhea caused by pelvic congestion. This situation usually starts one week before menstruation and worsens as the menstrual cycle approaches.
2. Abdominal pain: Female patients with severe tubal obstruction experience abdominal pain, swelling and falling of the back, abdominal discomfort, frequent urination, painful urination, constipation, diarrhea, as well as irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, painful sexual intercourse, vaginal bleeding, etc.
3. Irregular menstruation: Inflammation spreads to the ovaries, affecting the normal functioning of the ovaries, and may cause menstrual disorders, frequent menstruation, and high menstrual volume in women.
4. Inflammation: Tubal blockage is often caused by inflammation of the reproductive system. After tubal blockage, inflammation may spread to other parts, causing inflammation in other parts.
5. Ectopic pregnancy: When the oviduct is narrow or blocked, it is difficult for the zygote to walk in the oviduct. The blocked and narrow parts of the oviduct are different for each patient. The zygote is in ectopic transplantation and ectopic pregnancy. Ectopic pregnancy generally occurs when the fallopian tubes are unobstructed or circuitous. If ectopic pregnancy occurs, the mild may have completely blocked the fallopian tubes, while the severe may have massive bleeding, which threatens the patient's life.
6. Female infertility: oviduct blockage is a common disease in female infertility, with a high incidence of about 50% female infertility. The oviduct is the place where sperm and eggs combine. The oviduct is blocked, and sperm and eggs cannot become zygote. Female infertility.
The conservative treatment of tubal obstruction with traditional Chinese medicine:
The main functions of conservative treatment of tubal obstruction with traditional Chinese medicine (Fuhua Paitong Green Therapy) are: removing blood stasis and promoting dampness, supporting the right and eliminating pathogenic factors; Promoting blood circulation and resolving blood stasis, softening and dispersing nodules; Make your inflammation disappear, restore the physiological function of histiocyte, at the same time enhance the secretion of oviduct fluid and the peristalsis of the tube cavity, soften the foreign body blocking the oviduct, and the oviduct is unobstructed to restore the physiological function after being naturally absorbed by the tissue or discharged with the blood, so as to achieve the purpose of transporting sperm and eggs and natural reproduction; It is a healthy and effective treatment method.
How should daily care be taken?