What causes male glans inflammation? How to do well in self-protection to prevent male balanitis
Men are prone to balanitis. After the occurrence of this disease, it will directly and seriously affect the health of men, and it will also cause testicular pain, which makes men very troubled and worried. Usually, we need to pay attention to this situation, and in daily life, we should also pay attention to its causes, pay attention to reasonable health care, and what is the cause of male balanitis?
1. Trichomoniasis infection: The spouse is infected with vaginal trichomoniasis. The symptoms are mild, mainly manifested as erythema, papule and small blisters on the glans. The boundary is clear, the scope is gradually expanded, and the patient often feels itchy. Trichomonas can be found in the secretion.
2. Non-infective factors: men are active and collision is inevitable. It mainly includes local trauma, friction, contraceptives, soap, detergent and other irritants. The local manifestations are puffy erythema, erosion, exudation and bleeding. Secondary bacterial infection can suppurate and form ulcer surface. The patient has obvious pain and is unable to move. It is clinically known as acute superficial balanitis.
3. Candidal infection: Candida is a conditional pathogen. Candidal balanitis is also primary after diabetes, senile consumptive diseases, and a large number of antibiotics and hormones. Spouses have multiple cases of candidal vaginitis. There are reddish erosion and thin-walled pustules on the glans and coronary sulcus, but candida is found locally
4. Infection of amoeba protozoa: the patient first has the lesions of prepuce balanitis, and loses the normal barrier function locally, and then is caused by intestinal amoeba infection. Local erosion, ulcer and tissue necrosis are obvious, and amoeba can be found by directly smearing the secretion.
Other pathogenic factors are not clear, but the long prepuce is the main cause of prepuce balanitis. Male friends often wash the lower part of the body, keep the local clean, and avoid irritation. Those who have too long foreskin can take surgery to treat foreskin balanitis.
1. Pay attention to local hygiene. Those who have too long foreskin should often clean the foreskin dirt. If it is convenient, circumcision should be done as soon as possible.
2. If you stop having sex during your illness and have trichomonal balanitis, your sexual partner should also be examined and treated at the same time.
To stay away from prepuce balanitis, men must protect themselves from prepuce balanitis, develop good living habits and pay attention to hygiene.