Many men may suffer from azoospermia if they cannot find sperm in semen, which is also a common cause of male infertility. Here are some ways to improve azoospermia for everyone to understand.
What are the ways to improve azoospermia
1. 100 grams of yam, 100 grams of white rice, 100 grams of sugar, and 1 kilogram of water. Peel the fresh yams and cut them into pieces. When they are seven years old, add rice and cook them into Congee. Then add sugar and cook for a while.
2. Deer horn glue, turtle shell glue, Cistanche deserticola, Schisandra chinensis each 600g, Xianling spleen, leek seed, dodder seed, and Huaishan yam each 240g, ginseng, Fushen, psoralen, and cypress seed each 200g, black beans 2400g, 1 pair of gecko, 2 purple river carts, and 2 pairs of bovine testicles. Apply the medicine as the powder and mix it with honey as the pill. The pill weighs 10g and is taken three times a day, one pill per time. Rice is delivered. It has the effect of tonifying the kidney and generating essence.
3. 40g of red ginseng, 10g of deer antler, 60g of deer antler glue, 60g of dogwood meat, 80g of goji berries, 80g of cooked glutinous rice, 80g of astragalus membranaceus, 80g of schisandra chinensis, 1 pair of sea dog kidney, and 1 pair of gecko. The medicine is made into fine powder and honey is refined into pills, taking 10g twice a day. Rinse with warm water. Functional tonifying kidney and tonifying qi, suitable for azoospermic infertility caused by kidney qi deficiency.
3. Zhimu 10g, Alisma orientalis 10g, raw ground 15g, cooked ground 15g, Danpi 10g, jujube skin 10g, hemp seed 10g, cinnamon 3 g, safflower 6 g, and deer antler gum 15g. Boil in water, one dose per day, taken in two doses. The treatment period is 3 months. It has the effect of nourishing yin and enriching essence.
4. 50 grams of sesame, 100 grams of white rice, 50 grams of honey, and 1 kilogram of water. Add honey after cooking. This Congee can nourish the liver and kidney, moisten the intestines, relieve constipation, and darken the hair, and has more beautifying effects.
Etiology of azoospermia
This situation can seriously affect the blood supply to the testes, thereby affecting the spermatogenic function of the testes, and can lead to a significant decrease or even disappearance of sperm. Timely surgery or medication treatment (mild cases) is expected to restore fertility in most patients.
The testicles are the only place for producing sperm, and without them, sperm would be impossible to talk about. Due to the absence of testicles, there is no therapeutic value.
Local testicular hyperthermia
Frequent and prolonged hot baths, saunas, or other factors that cause testicular temperature increases can affect sperm production, but such situations are mostly caused by oligospermia or excessive sperm death. Avoid all factors that increase testicular temperature.