Prostate disease has always been a male disease with a high degree of attention, because the diversity of the disease is feared by the male population. Prostate cyst is a relatively common disease among prostate diseases, and many male patients are very tortured. In fact, prostate cyst is also divided into many types. Let's understand.
1. Inflammatory cyst: refers to the hyperplasia of connective tissue caused by chronic inflammation of the prostate, which leads to the stricture of the prostate duct, and the retention of secretions to form cysts.
2. Parasitic cysts: caused by parasites, parasites can cause chronic inflammation in and around the prostate tube, or gradually form cysts from prostatic hyperplasia.
3. Genuine prostate cyst: prostate gland is obstructed during embryonic development, resulting in stricture of prostate duct, obstruction, and gradual retention of contents, so it belongs to retention prostate cyst.
4. Acquired cyst: It is an incomplete or intermittent obstruction of the acinus caused by the tough prostatic matrix, which gradually thickens the acinar epithelium, and finally results in a retention cyst, which can be located in any part of the prostate or protrude to the bladder neck.
5. Congenital cyst: It is caused by the abnormal development of the mesonephric duct and paranephric duct, and the expansion of the lumen. Cysts originating from the pararenal duct of the middle kidney are often located in the posterior median of the prostate, while cysts originating from the pararenal duct of the middle kidney are located on both sides. This kind of cyst does not actually originate from the prostate, but often adheres to the posterior wall of the bladder. Its volume can often grow to a large size. It can cause difficulty in urination by pressing the bladder neck, and it can cause the sense of anal distension and defecation difficulty by pressing the rectum.
So when a male friend finds out that he has a prostate cyst, don't rush to treat and take medicine, but go to the hospital for a good diagnosis. Because prostate cysts have different classifications, and each type of disease has different treatment methods, so it is necessary to treat symptomatically to get the best treatment effect.