Nowadays, due to relatively open sexual attitudes, many people's genitals are prone to contracting certain diseases. So what are the common symptoms of this disease? The following are the symptoms of genital warts for your reference.
1. Genital warts cannot be measured by ordinary sexually transmitted diseases. Its occurrence is mainly caused by direct unclean contact or personal hygiene habits. Because many people do not know much about this disease, they can only treat it when the condition develops to a severe level. This can lead to misdiagnosis.
2. Patients with genital warts exhibit different conditions at different stages. The onset of genital warts has a latent period and is not sudden. Only after this period of time will the disease appear, especially for female patients.
In addition, during sexual intercourse, if there is damage, it is highly likely to develop illness. Some patients may experience the size of the urethral opening or labia. For different people, their location of onset also varies.
4. Some patients may develop papules, with white skin on the surface that is not easily noticeable. In addition, there is a light gray papule that is difficult to detect or turn red. General symptoms include itching, burning pain, and even foul odor.
5. Genital wart injuries occur within the urethra, and patients may experience symptoms such as discomfort, urination, gross hematuria, urethral discharge, urethral obstruction, poor urination, or difficulty urinating, which are more pronounced in males than females.
6. Genital warts have many symptoms, and small light red papules may appear in the early stages of the disease. As time goes by, the number gradually increases, and symptoms of protrusions appear on the surface of the skin. Most of the Piqiu texture is crispy, hard, and uneven.