Leucorrhea is a discharge from the vagina of women. By observing changes in color and quantity, one can know a woman's health status. After changes in color and secretion, lesions can be detected in a timely manner, and changes in odor can also occur.
Investigate the classification symptoms of abnormal vaginal discharge together.
1. Colorless transparent adhesive white tape
Similar to protein, or accompanied by slight turbidity, in addition to an increase in occurrence, other symptoms may also occur. This phenomenon is generally seen in patients with cervicitis and cervical canal inflammation.
2. Yellow (purulent) leukorrhea
This phenomenon is often caused by bacterial infections, such as gonococcus and tuberculosis, which promote the occurrence of diseases. When patients discharge a large amount of vaginal discharge accompanied by a strange odor, it is important to pay attention to whether there are foreign objects in the vagina.
3. Aqueous leukorrhea
Generally, patients with malignant tumors and fallopian tube cancer occur in the early stages of the disease.
4. Bloody leukorrhea
It's just that there are bloodstains mixed in the vaginal discharge, and when this happens, one should be vigilant about whether they may develop malignant tumors, such as cervical cancer and vaginal tumors. In addition, this phenomenon can also occur in some benign lesions, such as senile vaginitis, uterine erosion, etc.
5. White mucinous leukorrhea
The traits are basically consistent with those of normal vaginal discharge, but the quantity increases. This phenomenon generally occurs after the use of estrogen or during pelvic congestion, mainly caused by an increase in secretion from cervical glands and vaginal mucosa. You know?
Is there a risk of abnormal vaginal discharge?
1. Decreased immunity: Gynecological inflammation caused by abnormal vaginal discharge is not treated, and the body is in an inflammatory environment for a long time, which has adverse effects on immune function, metabolism, and endocrine system, posing great harm to health.
2. Cross infection: Gynecological inflammation caused by abnormal vaginal discharge cannot be treated immediately. In addition to the spread of inflammation and cross infection in various physiological parts, it can also cause many complications and even some malignant lesions.
3. Impact on the fetus: Gynecological inflammation not only affects women themselves, but also their families. Pregnant women can also infect newborns through intrauterine and birth canal infections, leading to serious consequences such as miscarriage, premature birth, congenital developmental abnormalities, and intellectual decline.
4. Ovarian disease: Gynecological inflammation is mostly caused by female uterine and ovarian problems, and the vagina is the only channel that causes uterine lesions. Therefore, in order to combine with the uterus, it is necessary to combine with the vagina to ensure the cleanliness and lubrication of the vagina. In this regard, the husband has an unshirkable responsibility. Maintaining cleanliness during sexual activity is also an important factor in protecting women.