The progress of society and the increasing pace of people's lives have caused psychological pressure on men to a large extent. Many men suffer from impotence. Some patients who find themselves suffering from such diseases will promptly go to the hospital for examination and treatment, but some patients who find themselves suffering from such diseases are afraid of others knowing that they are sick and dare not go to the hospital for treatment, making the harm of impotence even more serious and detrimental to health. So what are the manifestations and hazards of impotence?
Manifestations of impotence
1. Thinking that they are physically weak, some people attach special importance to the ejaculated semen, and are affected by one drop of semen and ten drops of blood, fearing that sexual life will harm their bodies. Excessive worry can lead to premature ejaculation, but excessive indulgence can cause sexual dysfunction, which is a symptom of impotence.
2. Symptoms of impotence: Sudden interruption After marriage, some people are reluctant to take contraceptive measures such as using condoms and placing a contraceptive ring, and use external ejaculation for contraception. Because both parties are very nervous and focus on withdrawing external ejaculation from the penis, the male partner's nervousness can easily lead to early ejaculation.
3. History: Some people have a history of excessive ejaculation, which does not directly cause premature ejaculation. However, due to long-term fear of being discovered by their parents or dorm mates, they always want to end it as soon as possible, so they develop the habit of hasty ejaculation.
4. Too few times: Some people are prone to excessive sexual demands due to stress in their work, study, and life, or separation between spouses, or long-term business trips by one spouse. This is also one of the symptoms of impotence.
1. Impotence is a disease that deserves people's attention. Many patients ask: Is impotence harmful? Experts point out that impotence can cause many hazards, first of all, it can affect the feelings of couples, causing both parties to ejaculate and become weak when they are not satisfied, directly endangering the harmony of their sexual life, and then affecting their feelings and family harmony.
2. Impotence has a significant impact on the mental state of patients. In their daily lives, patients are listless and depressed, and they feel tired and lacking in energy every day. The symptoms include bitter mouth, dry throat, yellow and red urine, drenched turbid, yin itchy, red tongue, yellow fur, and numerous pulse strings. They are also accompanied by long-term lethargy, fatigue, restlessness of sleep at night, thin and cold semen, and palpitations, which affect work and life.
The emergence of impotence has left many men untenable in their family status. At work, they are also listless. The harm of impotence is very great. It is best for patients to go to a local Grade III hospital for examination and treatment as soon as possible after discovering that they have this type of disease. During the treatment period, patients should pay more attention to rest and eat less stimulating food. At the same time, patients can appropriately take Dihuang Pills to nourish kidney yang, which is conducive to the recovery of their condition.