Sexual apathy refers to a lack of sexual desire, generally not interested in sexual activity, and a decrease in sexual desire. Sexual frigidity and sexual pleasure deficiency are two different concepts that can occur simultaneously or simultaneously. Sexual frigidity can be divided into two types: sexual frigidity, sexual frigidity syndrome, and sexual frigidity, sexual frigidity syndrome.
Among healthy couples who have received good education, 16% of males and 35% of females have sexual apathy. Among unmarried couples, sexual apathy accounts for 2%, but it is rare for those who truly lack sexual desire.
What are the manifestations of frigidity
The symptoms of frigidity are manifested in two aspects: physiological symptoms and psychological symptoms.
1. Physiological symptoms
It is mainly manifested as no love fluid in the vagina during sexual intercourse or insufficient secretion of love fluid, dryness, contraction, pain, no sexual pleasure or insufficient pleasure, dullness, sexual organ dysplasia or sexual organ atrophy, aging, cell water shortage, lack of activity, etc.
2. Psychological symptoms
The main manifestations are a lack of understanding of sexual fear, aversion, and psychological resistance, as well as a tendency towards cleanliness and severe psychological shadows. As obligations and procedures, traditional concepts with insufficient involvement, the influence of consciousness, lack of positivity during sexual intercourse, shame, and dirtiness.
Preventive apathy should focus on these key points
1. Eliminate negative psychological factors and correct misconceptions.
2. The sexual life between couples should cooperate with each other to achieve sexual harmony, in order to achieve a "win-win" situation during sexual intercourse.
3. Actively treating diseases that cause "abortion" can only lead to high-quality sexual life by eliminating patients with "abortion".
4. Stop using scanning drugs, and many people's cooled sexual desire ignites again after stopping using them.
5. Read more about relevant knowledge, consult more doctors, increase sexual desire, improve sexual life skills, and allow women to truly enjoy sex.