The appearance of cervical erosion has brought special troubles to many female friends, which is harmful to both life and the body. After falling ill, it is necessary to pay attention to treatment methods, especially reasonable preventive measures in daily life.
The main causes of cervical erosion
1. Premature sexual activity and too many sexual partners: premarital sex is a common phenomenon among young people nowadays. Premature sexual life, frequent partner exchange, and excessive sexual life intensity (more than 4 times a week) are the causes of cervical erosion that cannot be ignored.
2. Unclean sex life: premarital sex is mostly in a state of secrecy. Young people do not have a stable economic source and cannot create a stable and clean sex life environment, so the probability of getting sick increases significantly.
3. Multiple induced abortions: multiple induced abortions, diagnostic curettage, cervical dilatation and other gynecological operations for premarital sex may cause cervical injury and inflammation, and finally cause cervical erosion.
4. Excessive vaginal cleaning: Currently, there are many female cleaning products on the market. If not chosen properly, using a high concentration of disinfectant to clean the vagina can not only affect the growth of normal vaginal flora, but also reduce the inhibitory effect of pathogenic bacteria, causing damage to the cervical epithelium
5. Related to menstrual cycle: This disease is related to the menstrual cycle, with a prevalence rate of 85.55% for people with menstrual cycles exceeding 28 days and 35.55% for people with menstrual cycles exceeding 20 days.
6. Poor physical resistance: generally, young women have better physique than middle-aged or elderly people, and recover quickly after treatment. Some elderly people have prolonged the wound healing period due to poor physique or their own medical diseases such as diabetes. A slight recurrence of trigger causes is also the cause of recurrent cervical erosion.
7. Abnormal local immunity: Each sexual partner's sperm and bacteria brought during sexual intercourse are believed to have a special immune invading effect. The ability of local immune response in the cervix increases proportionally with the number of sexual partners. That is to say, women who have extramarital behavior and excessive sexual partners can also promote the recurrence of cervical erosion.
Preventive measures for cervical erosion
1. Clean underwear separately: Pathogenic bacteria can multiply in large quantities on the surface of the skin, gastrointestinal tract, nails, and other areas. Family members and themselves suffering from ringworm, gray nails, etc. are prone to cross infection with pathogenic bacteria. So underwear must be cleaned separately. It's best to soak it in a specialized underwear disinfectant for a few minutes.