AIDS incubation period AIDS is a modern disease that is difficult to treat. It is one of the sexually transmitted diseases. Many people with AIDS do not know the symptoms of AIDS incubation period, so they did not find them in time, which delayed the treatment time. Experts told us that before we treat AIDS, we should first understand what the early symptoms of AIDS are, and then treat them symptomatically.
AIDS will have many symptoms in the early stage, and the following are the symptoms that every patient will have in the window period of AIDS. Most of these symptoms are people who have had high-risk behaviors, so if you have these symptoms, you should immediately do tests to exclude the possibility of AIDS infection.
1. Diarrhea in the window period of AIDS: 40-90% of people will have window symptoms 2-3 weeks after the human body is infected with AIDS virus, and the symptoms will disappear for 2-3 weeks. In the window period symptoms, 37% of people will have diarrhea in the window period of AIDS. Diarrhea is one of the most annoying symptoms of AIDS, because it can lead to dehydration and electrolyte imbalance.
2. Lymph node enlargement at the window stage of AIDS: it is generally manifested in the lymph nodes at the lower side of the earlobe, i.e. at both sides of the neck, as well as the axillary lymph nodes, and the inguinal lymph nodes, which are symmetric, red and swollen in appearance, painful when pressed, movable, and about one centimeter in diameter. Especially, the lymph nodes in the neck, armpit and groin are more obvious. The diameter of lymph nodes is more than 1 cm, the texture is solid, movable, and painless.
3. Night sweats in AIDS window period: night sweats and sweats caused by AIDS are all caused by immune decline and viral infection. At this time, we should strengthen our physique. Both sunbathing and cold water bathing can alleviate this symptom and enhance our adaptability. Some patients with night sweats steal sweat as soon as they fall asleep, some until midnight, and some just close their eyes for a while. The amount of perspiration varies greatly. According to the clinical manifestations of patients with night sweats, they can be divided into three types: light, medium and heavy.
4. Rapid weight loss in AIDS window period: rapid weight loss is a common problem after HIV infection. Unless you actively lose weight, rapid weight loss is a serious problem.
5. AIDS window rash: AIDS window usually see some symptoms such as rash. The most common form of AIDS skin rash is candida in the oral mucosa, which is often born on a vermilion base, and can also spread to the oral pharynx or esophagus, causing severe dysphagia.