Physiological pain is an abnormal condition that occurs before and after each menstrual period. There are many reasons for physiological pain, and its harmfulness is also known. During the onset, it must be treated correctly.
The harm of physiological pain
1. Impact on learning and work: The pain in the lower abdomen before and after physiological days is unbearable, accompanied by low back pain, cold sweating, chills in limbs, weakness, and bedridden, which seriously affects work, learning, and daily life, and must be bedridden.
2. Impact on marital life: Uterine abnormalities reduce the number of surface cells and secretions in the vagina, causing vaginal atrophy, dryness and discomfort, and causing painful and unpleasant sexual life. Under sexual desire, sex directly leads to disharmony in the sexual life of couples.
3. Impact on fetal growth: Expert research has found that women with more than 5 years of pain experience have a 2.65 times higher proportion of fetal hypoxia compared to women without pain experience! In order to ensure the healthy growth of your baby in the future, as a mother, you must take care of your uterus in advance.
4. Physiological pain causes infertility: If it is secondary physiological pain, there is a high possibility of gynecological diseases such as chronic pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, and chronic cervix.
5. Causing breast hyperplasia: Breast hyperplasia is characterized by a lump in one or both breasts, which usually causes slight or no pain. Generally, when menstruation is approaching, the lump increases and causes pain or aggravation, and it mostly occurs in women between the ages of 20 and 40. From clinical observation, about one-third of dysmenorrhea patients are accompanied by breast hyperplasia, which is closely related to dysmenorrhea.
6. Accelerate female aging: Women with dysmenorrhea have dysregulation of qi and blood, abnormal activity of free radicals in their bodies, and their aging age is generally 5 years earlier than that of normal women. Especially for women with menstrual dysmenorrhea, their complexion is always dark and their skin is dry, which can easily cause facial problems such as pigmentation and acne. Dysmenorrhea is their hidden culprit.
A condition that can easily cause dysmenorrhea
1. Not wearing enough clothes to keep the stomach and back warm: One of the reasons for menstrual pain is prostaglandins. During the physiological period, the human body causes the uterus to naturally contract, allowing blood to flow out smoothly. However, when blood circulation is poor, the uterus cannot contract smoothly. At this time, the secretion of prostaglandins, also known as uterine contraction hormones, stimulates strong uterine contractions and indirectly causes menstrual pain. Once the body temperature is low, it will promote the secretion of prostaglandins, so it is very important not to catch a cold or let the body temperature drop. And as long as you keep your stomach, waist, and back warm, the blood in your body will naturally improve. You can add more vests, or lazy people can stick a warm bag directly, so you can immediately play a role.