What are the factors affecting the quality of male sperm? Beware of five factors affecting the quality of male sperm
With the opening of the second child policy, many families have entered the list of second children preparing for pregnancy, but the quality and quantity of male sperm have decreased gradually, which is very detrimental to pregnancy. The following five factors must be prevented.
1. Exhaust gas increases sperm deformity cars, motorcycles and other cars entering the home, and cars emit a large amount of toxic substances during driving, reducing male function and sperm deformity. With regard to the massive emission of industrial waste gas, the concentration of pollutants in the atmosphere has increased, and male organs have been damaged.
2. The production and development of sperm, which is vital to sperm health, cannot be separated from nutrition, such as arginine supplying nitrogen for sperm, vitamin B12 and vitamin C promoting sperm production, and protecting sperm against invasion of harmful factors. We should expand the variety of food and avoid single food and unbalanced nutrition.
3. High temperature has adverse effects on sperm; The temperature suitable for sperm development is about 34 ℃, and high temperature has adverse effects on sperm development. According to Japanese experts, the driver's sperm quality has been significantly improved after the car is installed with air conditioner. Therefore, high temperature operation and hot water bath should be treated with caution.
4. Radiation interferes with sperm cell division, household appliances, computers, microwave ovens, etc. Contact persons are injured by electromagnetic waves and fluorescent screens, interfere with cell division, atrophy of tubule epithelium, sperm deformity, spermatogenesis or abnormal sperm
5. Insecticides reduce the activity of enzymes in the testis. Because this harmful substance has been widely used in factories in the cultivation industry, it not only harms farmers, but also harms urban youth of childbearing age, who are directly exposed to pesticides and pesticides sprayed vegetables, fruits and other foods, and are damaged. The harm of pesticides and pesticides is to reduce the activity of testicular enzymes, reduce the energy supply in the process of spermatogenesis, change the convoluted tubules and spermatogonia produced by sperm, increase the number of abnormal sperm, and form abnormal babies.