What are the drugs for treating male genital herpes? 7 treatments to help treat genital herpes
Genital herpes is very harmful to patients' health. Therefore, it is necessary to treat genital herpes in time, otherwise it will delay the best treatment time and bring greater pain to patients with genital herpes. Authoritative experts introduced the drugs for treating male genital herpes.
What medicine does male genital herpes use?
Expert introduction: At present, there are many kinds of drugs for the treatment of genital herpes. Although western medicine is effective and easy to eat, it has become the direction of choice for people. However, it has been proved that western medicine is characterized by effectiveness and can slightly relieve discomfort symptoms. In the past, doctors who treat condyloma often prescribed some oral hormone western medicine as auxiliary treatment. Taking these drugs alone will not cure condyloma. Recurrence after drug withdrawal will cause great damage to liver and kidney.
Traditional Chinese medicine is characterized by small side effects. For example, some traditional Chinese patent medicines and simple preparations or herbal medicine for clearing away heat and detoxification can alleviate symptoms to some extent, but the slow efficacy, unstable drug properties, low purity, and long treatment time can only alleviate or improve, and cannot fundamentally eliminate genital herpes virus. Through the above introduction, patients should clearly realize that the treatment of genital herpes should eliminate the disease HSV poison is a complex process. Only by following the scientific path, can the systematic treatment completely get rid of its trouble.
Mainly treat genital herpes
1. Antiviral drugs are the first choice for the treatment of genital herpes. For patients who recur more than 6 times a year, maintain each inhibition treatment according to the doctor's advice, and the curative effect is positive.
2. Leukocyte interferon can inhibit virus reproduction and reduce the recurrence rate of genital herpes.
3. Patients need not be too nervous, live regularly and strengthen exercise. After treatment, with the improvement of body immunity, the number of recurrence will gradually decrease or not recur.
Sexual partners are often asymptomatic virus emitters, so they should be actively mobilized for examination and treatment.
5. Avoid fatigue, alcohol and sex during treatment. Use condoms when necessary, but condoms cannot completely isolate the infection of genital herpes.
6. Pregnant women with genital herpes are good at cesarean section during delivery.
7. Both parties who are going to get married and pregnant should be safe after being completely cured.