What are the daily contraindications of gonorrhea patients? How long is the incubation period of gonorrhea
Due to the increase of social software and the improvement of various functions, some social software has become software for improper sexual behavior. According to the latest data, the number of confirmed cases of gonorrhea in Taiwan has reached 1979 since this year, an increase of about 20% compared with last year, with more male patients accounting for 90% of the total, and the most active young people aged 25-34. The CDC believes that the reason for the rise of the epidemic is that social network software has promoted the increase of bad sexual behavior.
Gonorrhea is caused by contact with gonococcus gonorrhoeae. The incubation period is about 2 to 7 days. The infection route is mainly caused by sexual behavior. It is found that the infection symptoms of women are not obvious than that of men. Diagnosis is also difficult due to the relationship between physiological structure. If you do not receive treatment in time, it may lead to infertility.
Women infected with gonorrhea have symptoms including urethritis and cervicitis. Most of them have no pain, and the symptoms are not obvious. They are often ignored. A large number of yellow and white secretions and leucorrhea are discharged from the vagina. However, for women with more common leucorrhea, it is difficult to detect the infection.
What should I do after catching gonorrhea?
1. Rest in bed quietly, prohibit sexual life, drink more water, do not eat stimulating food, change underwear, wash hands, wash vulva, and disinfect with boiling or 1:4000 silver nitrate solution.
2. Patients should be isolated from others. Towels, washbasins, limb basins, etc. should be separated and not shared.
3. One dose of procaine penicillin G1.6 million units was used for treatment, and 800000 units were injected into the gluteal muscles of both sides. Those who are allergic to penicillin can be treated with Lianmycin and tetracycline.
1. The clinical symptoms completely disappeared.
2. There was no gonococcus in the prostatic massage secretion microscopic examination, and the observation lasted for 4 months. Negative patients can stop treatment. Otherwise, treat again.
How long is the incubation period of gonorrhea
1. In men, the incubation period is 2-14 days, which is usually caused by mild discomfort of the urethra. After a few hours, there will be frequent urination and urgency of urination when the disease of purulent secretion extends to the posterior urethra. The examination showed purulent yellow-green urethral secretion, and the urethral orifice was red and swollen.
2. Gonorrhea in women usually begins to appear from 7 to 12 days after infection. The symptoms are generally mild, but sometimes severe, including painful urination and frequent urination secretion. The cervix and deep organs are the most frequently infected sites, followed by the urethra, rectum and paraurethral glands. The cervix becomes red and brittle with mucopurulent or purulent secretion.