Gonorrhea is a common sexually transmitted disease, and both men and women are at risk of getting sick. Will it cause complications in men after suffering from gonorrhea?
What diseases are easily caused by gonorrhea patients
1. Male gonorrhea can be accompanied by urethral stricture: Recurrent cases of gonorrhea can cause urethral stricture, a few cases of vas deferens stenosis or infarction, secondary to seminal cysts and infertility.
2. Acute prostatitis is one of the complications of gonococcal post urethritis, characterized by frequent urination, painful urination, especially intensified pain after urination, dull pain near the perineum and anus, and pain during bowel movements.
3. Chronic prostatitis and acute prostatitis are prone to conversion to chronic prostatitis without complete treatment. Diagnosis of prostate enlargement in the anus, multiple nodules, tenderness when touched, secretions during massage, and examination of white blood cells.
4. Gonorrhea combined with orchitis symptoms: generally combined with acute urethritis, more on one side.
5. Gonorrhea balanoposthitis: The purulent secretion of gonorrhea stimulates the glans and inner lobe of the foreskin. Local burning, itching, slight pain, foreskin edema, and internal lobe erosion begin.
6. Gonorrheic paraurethritis: The accessory urethra mostly opens around the external opening of the urethra, or around the frenulum, or along the midline skin on the dorsal side of the penis. When gonorrhea patients have this type of urethra, it is easy to be affected and obvious inflammation occurs.
7. Gonorrhea seminal vesiculitis, in which gonococcal bacteria invade through the ejaculatory duct, vas deferens, or lymphatic system. The feeling of heaviness in the perineal area intensifies during urination and defecation, with hernias radiating towards the vas deferens and testes, and clear urine.
Dietary Contraindications for Gonorrhea Patients
There are mainly roosters, chicken heads, pig head meat, goose meat, chicken wings, chicken feet, donkey meat, roe meat, beef, lamb, dog meat, goose eggs, duck eggs, etc. These types of food are active and floating, and can easily cause wind and yang to rise, triggering chronic diseases such as liver yang headache and liver wind dizziness. In addition, they can also easily induce or worsen skin sores and swelling.
The fruits that gonorrhea patients cannot eat mainly include peaches, apricots, ginkgo biloba, mangoes, bayberries, cherries, lychees, cantaloupes, etc. Previous studies have pointed out that eating more peaches can easily cause heat, carbuncle, sore, gangrene, boils, insect bites, and other diseases. Eating more apricots can cause carbuncle, boils, and injuries to muscles and bones. Things that release stagnant qi, such as lamb, lotus seeds, and fruit thickets.
Scallions, ginger, garlic, chili, pepper, fennel, and some fried foods are all spicy foods, as well as celery leaves, perilla, deer vanilla, bamboo shoots, mustard, pumpkin, spinach, etc. These foods can easily cause skin sores and swelling.