Abnormal vaginal discharge is particularly common in our daily lives. Its appearance can cause many female friends to feel distressed, and its manifestations are also quite diverse. We should pay attention to the methods of conditioning in our daily lives.
Types of abnormal vaginal discharge
1. Colorless transparent viscous vaginal discharge: The vaginal discharge suddenly increases, similar to egg white, or slightly cloudy. Except for feeling low back pain, there are few other symptoms, which are often ignored.
2. Tofu dregs like vaginal discharge: White lumps of tofu dregs mixed with vaginal discharge can sometimes adhere to the vaginal wall, making it difficult to remove and often accompanied by itching.
3. Purulent leucorrhea: leucorrhea is yellow or green, with a foul smell, which is mostly caused by infection of the reproductive organogenesis. Inflammatory exudate, pus cells, necrotic epithelial cells, etc., combined with the effect of bacteria, make leucorrhea present the above changes.
4. Yellow water like leukorrhea: Yellow, clear as water, wet underwear with a foul odor, degeneration and necrosis of diseased tissue, with a large amount.
5. Reduced vaginal discharge: When the discharge is significantly reduced or insufficient, symptoms such as vaginal dryness, burning pain, decreased libido, discomfort or difficulty during sexual intercourse may occur, which can be accompanied by dizziness, tinnitus, lower limb soreness, irritability, etc.
Abnormal manifestations of vaginal discharge
1. Increased flow rate: The flow rate of vaginal discharge increases, appearing light yellow and thick, but without odor. There is a lot of white serous cervical secretions.
2. Odor: Physiological abnormal vaginal discharge without odor, but pathological abnormal vaginal discharge can cause a large amount of purulent or yellow green blister like foul smelling vaginal discharge.
3. Color change: normal leucorrhea is white, pathological leucorrhea is gray, yellow, chartreuse or milky white, and leucorrhea has blood lineage.
4. Shape change: Normal vaginal discharge is thick, transparent, and can be pulled out like protein. However, the pathological leucorrhea is very sticky, showing bean curd dregs, foam and curd.
5. Physical discomfort: When vaginal discharge is abnormal, women experience lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, cold limbs, and even fever.
Abnormal cooking of vaginal discharge
1. Change underwear and maintain hygiene: Women should regularly change underwear and do not use cushions to replace underwear. Underwear should not be mixed with other clothes. Wash underwear with underwear soap. Expose your underwear to the sun to ensure it is clean and tidy.
2. Avoid excessive cleaning of the vagina: The vagina itself has a cleaning function, and commonly used cleaning liquids can clean the vagina, damaging the vaginal flora, causing pathogens to easily infect the vagina and causing abnormal vaginal discharge.