What are the causes of sperm death? What is the best age for the treatment of spermatozoosis
Dead spermatozoa is one of the reasons for male infertility. As men must prevent the occurrence of dead spermatozoa, they believe that men cannot tolerate infertility. The incidence rate of dead spermatozoa in male diseases is increasing, and this disease is easy to induce male infertility. Therefore, the disease of dead spermatozoa should be more common sense.
About spermatozoosis, these hazards
1、 Impact on male fertility
1. Acquired disorders: weakness of spleen and stomach, deficiency of blood essence, loss of kidney essence, decline of life fire, and lack of spermatogenesis.
2. Induced male infertility: spermatozoosis is the normal number of dead sperm, so the dead sperm cannot combine with the egg. The most obvious harm of spermatozoosis is male infertility.
3. Obstruction of vas deferens: Inflammation, injury, deformity and other obstruction or loss of spermatic duct, vas deferens and ejaculatory duct.
2、 Cause disease
1. Complications: spermatozoosis causes other male diseases. When men suffer from spermatozoosis, the probability of men suffering from prostatitis, orchitis, seminal vesiculitis and other diseases becomes higher. These diseases seriously affect the health of patients.
2. Influence on male function: after a male friend suffers from azoospermia, his wife becomes sterile, and the male patient has a great mental burden, which affects male function.
How should we care for spermatozoosis?
1. Vaccination should be carried out on time, and good personal hygiene habits should be used to prevent various infectious diseases that endanger male fertility, such as mumps and sexually transmitted diseases.
2. Grasp certain sexual knowledge, understand the physiological characteristics and health care knowledge of men, and find that testicular changes are different from normal ones, such as swelling, sclerosis, concave-convex, pain, etc., which must be treated immediately.
3. In case of frequent contact with radioactive substances and high-temperature substances, the operation must be carried out in strict accordance with the operation regulations and protection regulations. Never neglect. If you want to have children recently, you'd better leave such a job and have children six months later.
4. The testicle is a very soft organ, and its optimal working temperature is about 1 degree lower than the human body temperature. High temperature will affect the occurrence of sperm. Therefore, factors that can increase the testicular temperature must avoid long-term cycling, bathing, wearing jeans, etc.
5. Change bad habits, don't eat too greasy things, otherwise it will affect sexual desire, and pay attention not to touch toxic substances in life. For example, the clothes returned from the dry cleaner should be put on for a few days. Because dry cleaners can affect the function of men.