Sexual activity is an indispensable part of life, but many diseases often affect sexual issues between couples, causing great confusion for many families, and even leading to serious divorce. Sexual pain can also affect sexual problems, so what are the reasons for sexual pain? Here is a detailed analysis of you.
What are the causes of sexual pain?
1. Frequent sexual intercourse
Excessive indulgence, causing excessive fatigue of the sexual organs and causing pain during sexual intercourse, is quite common.
2. Genital organ infection
Generally speaking, sexual pain caused by male reproductive organ infections and inflammation is the most common cause, such as prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis, and urethritis.
3、 Genital disorders
People with excessive foreskin or phimosis may accumulate excessive dirt on the glans penis, which can irritate the skin of the penis, causing allergies or inflammation, and causing pain during sexual intercourse.
4. Contraceptive factors
The skin of the penis is allergic to gel condoms or contraceptive creams, leading to allergic dermatitis and inevitable friction pain during sexual intercourse.
What are the hazards of sexual pain?
1. Sexual dysfunction: Pain during sexual intercourse in men can bring great psychological pressure and even fear sexual activity, leading to psychological and sexual dysfunction such as erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
2. Infection, because the main cause of male sexual pain is prostatitis. Prostatitis infection can lead to acute urinary retention, acute seminal vesiculitis or epididymitis, vasculitis, enlargement or tenderness of spermatic lymph nodes, etc. In severe cases, inguinal pain or renal colic can occur.
3. Men are prone to psychological stress. Pain during sexual intercourse can cause men to distance themselves from sexual activity and gradually lose interest in sex. Many patients believe that sexual pain cannot lift their heads in front of their wives, leading to severe psychological stress.
4. It will lead to male infertility. Sexual intercourse pain will lead to chronic inflammation, change the composition of prostatic fluid, affect the secretion function of the prostate, and then affect the semen liquefaction time. The decline of sperm motility can lead to male infertility.