How is male scrotum itching? Many male scrotum itches and repeatedly attacks, which makes patients very upset. In order to help patients treat this disease, we need to understand the causes of scrotal itching and take appropriate medicine. So let's tell you how scrotal itching is.
1. Scrotal itching is a symptom of chronic prostatitis, and its cause is related to long-term sitting and working in a hot environment. If a man has chronic prostatitis, then the itching and dampness of the scrotum is mostly caused by prostatitis. The best treatment for this phenomenon is to treat prostatitis in time, and the itching and dampness of the scrotum will improve.
2. How does scrotum itch? This symptom is also related to varicocele, which is an important factor leading to male infertility, so male friends must receive timely diagnosis and treatment to avoid infertility.
3. Eczema of the scrotum can also make the patient's scrotum itch. At the same time, the patient's scrotum skin is red, itchy, and has papules, which are itchy and can show smooth red skin. In subacute attack, the symptoms are severe itching of scrotum, lack of appetite, loose stool, yellow urine, and sometimes mild erosion of blisters.
Scrotus is the most common skin disease of scrotum, and also belongs to an allergic reaction. If you don't know how scrotal itching is, it will increase the difficulty of treatment.
How to get rid of scrotal itching?
1. Find out the cause of the disease
Cooperate with the doctor to find out the cause of pruritus, remove or cure the pathogenic factors, and the pruritus of scrotum will naturally relieve and disappear:
① The scrotal pruritus in diabetes patients should be controlled first and treated at the same time in diabetes
(2) Treat psoriasis
(3) Vaginal sweating, especially those who sit and work for a long time (especially those who are obese)
⑤ Other diseases, including itching caused by sexually transmitted diseases, should also be treated.
2. Relax and reduce stimulation
Patients with scrotal pruritus should avoid mental tension, maintain a regular life, and try to reduce scratching and irritation to local areas.
3. Try medication
Drug treatment also has a certain effect. For example, under the guidance of a doctor, oral antihistamine drugs, topical medium and weak glucocorticoid cream, etc. The treatment effect of glucocorticoid cream is certain, but the use time should not be too long and the amount should not be too much. In addition, sometimes under the guidance of doctors, some traditional Chinese medicine therapy, physical therapy, etc. also have certain effects.