Testitis is a relatively common inflammation in the male reproductive system. It can be caused by a variety of pathogenic factors and can be divided into non-specific, viral, fungal, spirochemical, parasitic, traumatic, chemical and other types. The route of infection is mostly seen in blood and lymphatic ducts, and can also enter the testis from the urethra, seminal vesicle, vas deferens and testis.
Clinically, nonspecific orchitis and parotitis orchitis are common causes of male infertility. Mumps orchitis is caused by virus. Testitis associated with gonorrhea, nongonococcal urethritis, syphilis and other sexually transmitted diseases accounts for 40-60% of the total incidence rate, which is one of the common complications of male sexually transmitted diseases.
Four methods to treat male orchitis
1、 TCM dialectical treatment of orchitis:
1. Damp heat bet:
Fever and chilliness, swelling and pain of testicles, hard texture, red and astringent urine, dry stool, red tongue, yellow and greasy fur, and smooth pulse. Treatment: clear away dampness and heat, detoxify and eliminate carbuncle.
2. Qi stagnation and blood stasis:
Testicular swelling, hard contact, slight pain, bruises on the tongue, white fur, and smooth pulse. Treatment: promote blood circulation and disperse knots.
3. Congestion block:
Testicular trauma, swelling, pain, redness, burning, congestion and astringency of the tongue. Treatment: promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis, and relieve pain.
2、 Western medicine treatment for orchitis:
1. The principle of disease treatment is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, bedridden, supporting the scrotum, local hot compress, physical therapy, 1% lidocaine spermatic cord closed injection to relieve pain and form abscess, which should be cut and drained.
2. The principle of patients' medication, early application of full and broad-spectrum antibiotics is the solution to orchitis.
3. Through auxiliary testing, the detection frame limit is mainly used in the acute testicular disease detection project, and the detection frame limit can be included in the chronic testicular disease or recurrent disease detection project.
4. The treatment effect evaluation of patients with orchitis can be cured, and the symptoms disappear, the white blood cells are normal, the testicles are not atrophic, there is no hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis, the symptoms are improved, the testicles are slightly larger, there is tenderness, the symptoms and signs are not improved, the testicles are swollen or atrophic, and the testicular abscess and hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis are formed.
3、 Treatment of orchitis with topical drugs:
External use of scrotum can relieve pain and help reduce testicular swelling.