For couples or couples, kissing is a way to express love. According to relevant data, kissing still has a positive effect on physical health. So what happens when a girl touches the lips of the opposite sex? Let's take a look together. What are the physiological reactions of girls when they kiss? Let's take action.
Physiological reactions of girls during kissing:
Kissing is a natural behavior that occurs when a girl is in love, and it is also conducive to promoting intimacy and affection between male and female friends. Let's take a look at the physiological reactions of a girl when kissing with the editor,
1. "The heart beats faster, the mind is dizzy, the subconscious mind closes its eyes and doesn't dare to open them at all."
2. During a saliva exchange activity, I will unconsciously secrete more saliva. Hahaha, I shouldn't be the first to think so
3. When I kissed a boy for the first time, my brain was almost empty, like a fever, my face was flushed like an apple, and I felt that the taste was wonderful and sweet.
4. "The hands of a man who kisses are always dishonest... you know, and then (indescribable picture)"
5. "I will unconsciously make a humming sound, and then my body will automatically wiggle due to a long kiss. Anyway, my boyfriend thinks this reaction is very sexy."~
6. The whole body will feel very comfortable, and the hand will unconsciously embrace him, making the whole body feel like an electric shock! And when he gently bit my lips, it really numbed, and those who have experienced it will understand!
7. The male ticket kisses very well, moving from shallow to deep, from slow to fast, and then constantly teasing you, making you want to immediately push him into bed if you can't hold him!
8. It's going to be wet, it's going to be wet, it's going to be wet
9. "My boyfriend's kissing skills are so good that he can fly, and if he doesn't agree, he wants to snap!"! "My limbs are stiff and I can't move. Anyway, my whole body has been taken advantage of, and I secretly want to be knocked down."
What does biting the lips mean when kissing
A light bite kiss, which gently bites the other person's lips while kissing, may represent a desire for sexual relationships.
Single lip kissing, which involves only kissing the other person's lips when kissing. This type of kissing can make each other feel happier than intense kissing.
A cheek kiss, which conveys a more direct feeling of love with your partner, is like telling the other person directly that I love you. It's a very romantic way.
"Closed lip kissing, which does not touch the tongue or saliva, also has a hint of shyness and closeness, and is suitable for newly dating couples.".
"French kiss, which is a tongue kiss, represents a desire to learn more about the place. It may also be due to curiosity or uncertainty, so you use your tongue to explore the other person.".
How to Kiss More Feeling
1. Be prepared to ensure that the atmosphere and timing are appropriate.
2. Relax, take a deep breath, and keep your neck and shoulders tight. Pump
3. Hold the other person with a graceful expression, pay attention to the position of your hands, and relax your body like a dead fish
4. Start with a gentle, gradual kiss, rather than a violent one. It may intimidate the other person, so should you close your eyes.
5. "When the kiss is halfway through, it's the beginning of the play. Slowly open your mouth and gently push the other person's lips with your tongue to entice him to open his mouth."
6. "Then, also very gently, don't be too impatient, stick your tongue into the other person's mouth and playfully tease his tongue."
7. At this time, carefully observe the other person's body language. If the other person feels nervous or resistant, finally quickly retract your naughty tongue
8. If the other party also opens their mouth and "fights words" with you, they can rest assured to continue and bet more enthusiastically
9. "During kissing, drooling can increase. Don't forget to swallow it, but don't act so hard that the other person notices it. This can take time and experience to accumulate."
10. Keeping your tongue relaxed, but holding your lips tightly to prevent mouth water from flowing everywhere is all the secret weapon of how to kiss.
Kissing is actually not that simple a task, nor is it a task that can be accomplished with the mouth to the mouth. The above article introduces how to kiss more sensibly, and how couples express their love for each other. Kissing is the best way to express themselves. What are you waiting for? Let's learn the correct kissing posture and make kissing more affectionate. Let's get to know it together.