At present, hormones are the preferred drug for the treatment of nephrotic syndrome. We know that good results can often be achieved at the beginning of hormone application, causing the disappearance of urine protein and occult blood in a short period of time. But the condition is prone to recurrence and there are many side effects of hormones. So how can we better treat nephrotic syndrome?
After the application of the theory of renal fibrosis in clinical practice, the expert group of the hospital's kidney disease treatment center found that only by repairing the function of the damaged nephron and improving its function can the process of renal fibrosis be suppressed. To achieve the goal of treating nephrotic syndrome, it is necessary to use traditional Chinese medicine to restore the kidney and strengthen the foundation, repair the damaged renal tissue and the "mechanical barrier" and "charge barrier" of the glomerular basement membrane, in order to fundamentally and completely eliminate urinary protein and occult blood, and nephrotic syndrome can be completely cured.
Considering that long-term use of hormones in patients with nephrotic syndrome can have an adverse effect of overlapping side effects and diminishing positive effects. On the basis of the principle of hormone therapy for nephrotic syndrome, the expert group of the hospital's nephrotic treatment center has conducted long-term and detailed research on various immunosuppressants and cytotoxic drugs. After research, it has been confirmed that the "micrometer traditional Chinese medicine holographic therapy" independently developed by our hospital can effectively replace hormones, immune preparations, and cytotoxic drugs to treat nephrotic syndrome in a "comprehensive and multi target, fast and effective" manner, and has no toxic side effects. It is not easy to relapse after recovery.
In addition, the effective ingredients of micronized traditional Chinese medicine inhibit the process of renal fibrosis by inhibiting the inactivation mechanism of inflammatory factors, degrading the formed extracellular matrix, and repairing damaged kidney cells. At the same time, micrometer traditional Chinese medicine can also expand various levels of blood vessels, increase effective systemic blood flow perfusion, quickly increase urine output, stabilize blood pressure, and improve anemia.
Micron traditional Chinese medicine aims to cure the root cause and seek the source, aiming to protect the kidney; Both hormones, other immunosuppressants, and cytotoxic drugs are symptomatic and have no repair effect on damaged kidneys. So, in order to fundamentally treat nephrotic syndrome, it is necessary to combine traditional Chinese and Western medicine. Using Western medicine to treat symptoms and supplementing traditional Chinese medicine with slow effects can reduce the damage to kidney tissue caused by the slow efficacy of traditional Chinese medicine. Once the characteristic traditional Chinese medicine reaches the lesion, its effective ingredients can dilate all levels of blood vessels throughout the body, increasing the effective perfusion volume throughout the body to provide blood and oxygen to damaged cells, fundamentally alleviating renal ischemia and hypoxia, and reducing the continued damage to renal functional cells.
At the same time, the effective ingredients of micrometer traditional Chinese medicine can also play the following five roles:
1. Strengthen the metabolic function of cells, promote the reversal of damaged inherent cell phenotypes, and prevent their continued damage.
2. The effective ingredients of micrometer traditional Chinese medicine have dual body regulatory immune function, inhibiting their continued immune mediated damage to damaged glomeruli.
3. The effective ingredients of micron traditional Chinese medicine effectively inactivate a series of nephrotoxic factors such as inflammatory mediators, cytokines, and growth factors, reduce the infiltration of inflammatory cells, as well as the quantity of growth factors and chemokines, reduce inflammatory reactions, and promote their reversal towards normal metabolic function.
4. Preserve the apoptosis of myofibroblasts and immune complexes, and inhibit their continued synthesis and secretion of ECM.
5. Increase the generation of degradation enzymes in the kidney, promote ECM degradation, and reduce its damage to kidney tissue. Micron traditional Chinese medicine also has the function of repairing damaged renal units. It can provide necessary substances for the repair of damaged kidneys, restore the function of functional nephrons, and thereby improve kidney function. On the basis of immunosuppressive and cytotoxic drugs, multi target symptomatic therapy, combined with micronized traditional Chinese medicine, it is very important to reduce the side effects of drugs, protect residual kidney function, and inhibit the process of fibrosis.