Dyospermia refers to the reduction of sperm survival rate, which is more than 40%. Dyospermia is one of the main causes of male infertility. According to traditional Chinese medicine, dead sperm disease is related to kidney qi weakness, yin deficiency, excessive fire, deficiency of qi and blood, and latent heat in the seminal chamber.
There are acupuncture and moxibustion, massage, Qigong and dietotherapy for the treatment of spermatosis. Today, I will introduce the dietotherapy prescription of spermatozoosis.
What food should patients with spermatozoosis eat?
1. Seafood: Seafood contains a variety of unsaturated acids, which can improve the immunity of the body and have a good therapeutic effect on spermatozoosis.
2. Bean sprouts: sprouting is expensive. Soybeans, mungbeans, and various vitamins produced during germination can remove harmful substances in the body, promote the production of sex hormones, and have curative effects on spermatorrhea, oligospermia, and hypospermia.
3. Leek: also known as Yangcao, it is rich in volatile oil, sulfide, protein, cellulose and other nutrients. It is warm and beneficial to the spleen, and can strengthen the yang and strengthen the essence. Its crude fiber can help the body excrete toxins in the body, and has a very good auxiliary treatment effect on spermatorrhea.
4. Lysine: Lysine is an essential component of sperm formation, and supplementation of lysine plays an important role in the treatment of azoospermia. Foods with high lysine content include eel, loach, squid, yam, bean curd skin, etc.
5. Zinc: The trace element zinc is called the harmonious element of husband and wife. Men lack zinc, sexual desire and function decline, sperm number decreases by 30%~40%, sperm death, and fertility loss. Zinc mainly exists in marine products and animal viscera.
6. Vitamin e: Vitamin e is beneficial to sperm production and improve sperm activity, and has curative effect on azoospermia and asthenospermia. It mainly exists in egg yolk, beans, peanuts and vegetable oil.
7. Livestock and poultry blood: After the blood protein in the blood of pigs, ducks, chickens, geese and other animals is decomposed by gastric juice, it can react with harmful substances that invade the human body, so as to promote the phagocytic function of megaphagocytic lymphocytes, and help to treat azoospermia.
8. Nucleic acid: Nucleic acid is the core substance that governs life activities, is the basis of protein synthesis, provides genetic information, and plays an important role in human growth, development, reproduction, genetics and other major life activities. Foods rich in nucleic acid include beef, animal liver and kidney, shrimp, oysters, mushrooms, nuts, etc.
Two kinds of dietotherapy for the treatment of spermatozoosis