Many young couples often choose contraception to have children in order to be late, but due to incorrect contraceptive methods, there are many cases of unintended pregnancy. The editor here teaches us how to take the contraceptive pill.
When is the contraceptive pill effective? Introduce the following three commonly used contraceptive pill usage methods:
1. Short contraceptive pills
The main components are pregnancy hormones and estrogen. It has the effects of inhibiting ovulation, hindering normal growth of the endometrium, altering the properties of cervical mucus, and altering normal peristalsis of the fallopian tubes. It is applicable to women without basic diseases or diabetes. Starting from the fifth day of menstruation, taking one pill every night for 22 consecutive days can prevent pregnancy for a month.
2. Emergency contraceptive pills
The main component is pregnancy hormone. The principle of action of the drug is basically consistent with that of short-term contraceptives. Suitable for women under the age of 40. There are mainly Yuting, Nuoshuang, Baoshiting, and Mifepristone tablets. Generally, the first tablet is taken within 72 hours after sexual intercourse, and one more tablet is taken after 12 hours. The earlier you take it, the better the effect.
3. Long acting contraceptive pills
Generally, after menstruation, take one tablet on the 5th day and one tablet after 20 days. Contains artificially synthesized pregnancy hormones and long-acting estrogen. After entering the human body, drugs are stored in adipose tissue and slowly released, inhibiting ovulation and exerting long-term contraceptive effects. Suitable for women who cannot use an intrauterine device and are unwilling to use other contraceptive methods.
You can choose contraceptive pills according to the situation. The duration of taking various contraceptive pills is
1. Husband 1. When couples are together and have a regular lifestyle, they can choose to take oral contraceptives every day. On the 5th day of their menstrual cycle, they should take one pill every day for 22 consecutive days.
2. When couples are together and have irregular lifestyles, they cannot take oral contraceptives every day. They can choose long-term oral contraceptives such as compound 18 norethisterone, which should be taken once from the fifth day of menstruation, with a second dose every 20 days, and then once a month, once a time.
3. The husband and wife live separately. When visiting relatives, you can take family visit contraceptives, such as taking one pill before 8 hours in rooms such as visiting movie number 1, taking one pill every night until the end of the visit, and taking another pill in the afternoon. It is not suitable for long-term use.
4. Women who experience gastrointestinal discomfort due to oral contraception may choose a contraceptive needle.