A high-quality sexual encounter can make people happy, leave a lasting impression, and even be unforgettable for a lifetime. But how to achieve high-quality standards for gender equality? What is the most correct and effective approach? Next, the editor will tell us several standards for high-quality sex.
There are six standards for high-quality sexual life
Standard 1: At least two romantic encounters. For women, sex does not begin with undressing, but with the moment of contact with a man. "Dr. Bonnie Jacobson, a British sex expert, points out in his book that at least two romantic encounters should be scheduled 1-2 days before sex. Lovers should give a small gift, watch a romantic movie together, or send a flirtatious text message during work breaks, all of which increase expectations for sex, Especially can help women enter the state faster.
Standard 2: Achieve three "cleanliness, stillness, and cleanliness". Dr. Jacobson said that before sex, it is important to have a clean bed, a quiet environment, and a clean heart. Clean and tidy bedding is a necessary prerequisite for sex, while cotton sheets and large beds are the best choices. A quiet environment means no noise and no interference from family. Cleanliness of the mind refers to being absent-minded and not worrying.
Standard 3: Foreplay lasts for 6 minutes. Proper foreplay is important for both parties, as it helps women produce vaginal secretions and increases male erection hardness. Dr. Kurt, a Michigan psychologist and sex therapist in the United States, pointed out that the best foreplay should meet the four needs of a person's vision, touch, smell, and hearing. Interesting words, respiratory contact, kissing, and caressing... The time is generally suitable for 6-10 minutes.
Standard 4: Substantive sex takes 7-13 minutes. According to a survey by researchers at Birland College in Pennsylvania, substantive sex (genital contact) is most suitable for 7-13 minutes. For more than 13 minutes, men's fatigue increases, and for less than 7 minutes when physical recovery is difficult, both parties consciously feel that it is not over yet.
Standard 5: Embrace for 10 minutes afterwards. Ignoring afterplay is a common disease among men worldwide, but sexual intercourse without afterplay is incomplete. Professor Ma Xiaonian from the Department of Sexual Medicine at Yuquan Hospital of Tsinghua University suggests that after each sexual activity, they should give each other some likes and encouragement, clean each other's private areas, or quietly embrace for ten minutes without saying anything. This can provide psychological satisfaction for both parties and deepen their feelings.
Standard 6: Appropriate contraceptive measures. The latest survey by the Kinsey Institute of Sexuality shows that contraception can help both parties avoid worrying and become more engaged in sex. Both contraceptive pills and condoms are good choices. Of course, if you decide to have a child, just relax and enjoy it. 8 Suggestions for Improving the Quality of Sexual Life
1. Having at least one sexual activity per week: Research shows that having at least one sexual activity per week can help ward off diseases and depression. Reproductive stimulation makes the immune system more effective, reduces headaches, treats acne, and alleviates pain in daily life.
2. Don't be unresponsive to him. Contrary to popular belief, excitement is not something he can control on his own, and fatigue and stress are the most common reasons for not responding.
3. Reducing distractions: Watching TV in bed has recently been selected as the biggest sex drive killer. The TV completely ruined your sex all night.
4. Enhancing orgasmic potential: For better orgasm, exercise the abdominal wall muscles, also known as PC muscles, which are used during urination. All you need to do is exercise these muscles. When urinating, stop five times midway to relax.
5. Finding g points: Difficult to predict g points are not difficult to predict. If you know how to find it. When having sex, it's relatively easy to find your G-spot by extending your hand in front of the vaginal wall and feeling swollen.
6. Grasp the erotic sensitive area: The erotic sensitive area is located throughout the body, not only in the genital area. If love is appropriate, these places can give people the same thrill after foreplay, sex, and sex.
7. Regular physical examination: Nothing can disrupt sexual activity more than abdominal pain, premenstrual pain, itching, and mysterious secretions. If you find anything that worries you (even strange odors), check it out.
8. Re estimating contraception: With the rapidly changing contraceptive methods in the market, it is best to learn more. Even if the methods you have tried before are unlucky, it's worth seeing what new methods are.