Condoms, I believe everyone knows. But many male friends do not choose a suitable condom during use, which not only affects the sexual process but also causes genital damage. Let's take a look at common misconceptions in using condoms together!
The misconceptions of men using condoms
1. Wearing a condom carelessly
Generally speaking, wearing a condom is often during the pre sexual stage of flirting and arousing sexual desire. When wearing a condom. The nail and ring accidentally scratched the condom, causing the ultra-thin condom to fail.
2. Insufficient lubrication of sexual organs
The lubrication of the female vagina is poor, and the condom ruptures, especially for women over 40 years old, the secretion of fluids during sexual activity is significantly reduced. Some young couples do not fully flirt before sexual intercourse, and there are similar situations.
3. Improper use of lubricants
Apply mineral oil and vegetable oil, such as Vaseline or regular lubricant, to the surface of the condom to weaken the strength of the latex condom within 5 minutes.
4. Excessive sexual activity
In foreign studies, there are fewer cases of condom rupture when couples cohabit. When men have sexual relations with other women, condom rupture is more common, which may be related to excessive sexual intercourse.
5. Improper storage
Condoms can lose their strength when exposed to strong light, high heat, humidity, and ozone. If exposed to strong light for 10 hours, the rupture rate of the condom can reach 20%. If stored in tropical climate for 42 months, the rupture rate of the condom is 49%.
How should men choose the appropriate condom?
1. Choose the correct model. The physical characteristics of people in different regions vary, and there are also differences in the size of condoms and the standards of things. In most cases, the suitable condom size for Chinese men is medium. When making a purchase, most men can directly purchase the medium size. After using it once, if you feel too tight or loose, wrap a thin thread around the middle of the fully erect penis, measure the length of the thread, and obtain the circumference of the penis. Divide by 2, and based on this calculation, discuss purchasing a condom of the appropriate size.
2. Fast ejaculation, no need for ultra-thin condoms. Condoms can be divided into three types: ultra-thin, thin, and regular. Experts point out that thickness can affect men's psychology. The thinner the condom, the closer a man feels to their partner and the stronger the pleasure they experience. From a physiological perspective, the thicker the condom, the more limited the sensitivity of the male penis during sexual activity, and the poorer the sensation.