1. Vision: The lens of the eyeball continuously thickens with age, and after the age of 50, men will gradually experience significant visual decline and inaccurate focusing.
2. With the increase of age, the number of hair follicles on the male scalp is decreasing, the hair is becoming thinner, and the growth rate of hair is also slowing down. More and more men are resting.
3. After the age of 20, the ability of men's hearts to regulate during intense exercise becomes increasingly low. A 20-year-old boy's heart rate can reach a maximum of 200 beats per minute during exercise, decreasing to 140 beats by the age of 30. For every 10 years of age increase in the future, the fastest heart rate per minute decreases by 10 beats.
4. The eardrum thickens and the ear canal shrinks and narrows, making it increasingly difficult to distinguish tones, especially high-frequency sounds. This situation becomes increasingly apparent after the age of 60.
5. Oxygen supply and endurance: A 70-year-old man's physical strength is only half that of a 20-year-old man.
6. Lung function: Thoracic bones are becoming increasingly stiff, and the muscle burden that controls breathing is becoming heavier. More harmful substances remain in the lungs during breathing.
7. Fatty men between the ages of 25 and 75 experience a nearly doubling of the proportion of adipose tissue in their bodies, and most of the increased fat accumulates in muscle and organ tissues.
8. The frequency of sexual activity inevitably decreases in the frequency of sexual impulses. According to statistics, around the age of 25, the average annual orgasm can reach 104, 52 at the age of 50, and around 22 at the age of 70.
9. The erection angle of the penis is slightly lower in men between the ages of 30 and 50 compared to when they are young, and significantly lower between the ages of 50 and 70, with cardiovascular disease being the main cause.
10. Developed muscles and bones gradually atrophy and weaken, leading to degenerative changes in the bones.
If a 30-year-old man does not eat regularly and quantitatively, it may cause gastrointestinal damage and affect mood and sleep. So, in the diet, it is necessary to consciously eat more protein rich foods, such as milk, eggs, and pay attention to a balanced intake of multiple nutrients, which can make you energetic.
The tired body requires a normal response to restore physical strength and energy, and is also an automatic control signal and warning that people possess. If immediate measures are not taken according to the warning, the human body will become ill from overwork and suffer from various illnesses.
Experts warned that men's physical function and health began to decline from the age of 30. Therefore, it is recommended to have a physical examination at least once a year, including blood pressure, cholesterol test, thyroid hormone, blood sugar, liver function, and dental examination every six months to one year. Men in this age group should also start preventing kidney disease by drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. In addition, it is important to supplement calcium and eat more dairy and soy products. Meanwhile, married men aged 30 who have not yet had children are advised to do so early.