After suffering from impotence, men are more afraid in their hearts, especially when they suddenly become soft during sexual life, which can dampen their spirits and also make them very embarrassed. Therefore, everyone needs to pay attention to the factors that cause this disease. Many people have this disease, which is also related to psychology. So, what are the main reasons for male impotence?
Common diseases that cause impotence include the following:
(1) Neuromuscular disorders such as brain trauma, spinal cord injury, Parkinson's disease (also known as "tremor paralysis"), brain tumors, spinal cord tumors, spinal tuberculosis, post cerebrovascular accidents, cerebral palsy, myasthenia gravis, paraplegia, advanced syphilis, spina bifida, myeloleukoarthritis, multiple sclerosis, and other neuromuscular disorders can implicate the control of "headquarters", making it difficult to issue various "commands" for controlled activities in a timely manner, This causes impotence.
(2) Endocrine diseases: Damage to the pituitary gland, hypopituitarism, hyposecretion of gonadotropins, hypogonadism, hyperthyroidism, Cushing's syndrome, and taking female hormones can all cause impotence. Diabetes with impotence is very common. These diseases can directly or indirectly cause endocrine disorders, resulting in an imbalance in the levels of hormones needed to maintain male sexual function, leading to abnormal penile erection.
(3) Genital diseases: Severe congenital or acquired malformations and stunting of the reproductive organs, such as cryptorchidism, testicular dysplasia, penile, penis deformity, severe prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis, severe phimosis, and severe varicose veins, can affect sexual function.
(4) Blood diseases: leukemia, pernicious anemia, Hodgkin's disease.
(5) Other: chronic renal failure, liver cirrhosis, liver failure, obesity.
What should impotent patients pay attention to in their diet?
1. In the selection of fruits, it is important to pay attention to eating foods with high nutritional content and vitamins, such as strawberries, dates, and other foods, which can help patients with impotence.
2. "Usually, three meals a day, the most consumed food is the staple food, so this must be noted. If you grasp it well, it is very helpful for the recovery of disease in the future. You should eat more millet, corn flour, black beans, Job's tears, and other staple foods.".
3. Some organs of animals, including eggs, are also very helpful for men to recover from this disease. Usually, people should eat more foods such as lamb, animal kidneys, caviar, turtle, and pork kidneys.
4. Vegetables are indispensable for men, but it is important to choose vegetables with high nutrition, such as yams, lettuce, onions, mushrooms, and other vegetables that are good for men.
At ordinary times, everyone needs to understand the factors as early as possible to avoid causing endocrine disorders. At ordinary times, it is also necessary to pay attention to mental changes and conduct comprehensive recuperation. Everyone needs to pay attention to their own recuperation and reasonable treatment to avoid causing severe diseases, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, and pay attention to obesity, liver cirrhosis, and liver failure, and treat them as soon as possible.