The incubation period of male gonorrhea is 3 to 5 days. Why is gonorrhea incurable for a long time
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease, which is what we know. So many people in our life should pay more attention to reproductive health and refuse unhealthy sexual behaviors. It brings a lot of harm and may lead to infertility.
Gonorrhea has these five common complications
1. Cause dysuria or urine accumulation. Urinary pain is slight. When urinating, you only feel the burning or slight tingling of the urethra, and terminal hematuria is common. Urine is usually transparent, but gonococcal filaments can be seen floating in it. The urethral orifice is red, swollen, burning, and pus.
2. Cause sexual dysfunction. If gonorrhea is not treated in time, it is easy to have symptoms such as decreased libido, weak erection, impotence, premature ejaculation and neurasthenia,
3. Induce infertility. Gonorrhea is a retrograde infection that infects the prostate, seminal vesicle and testis of men. If the sperm is abnormal, it will lead to infertility. Women can infect the cervix, endometrium and fallopian tube, causing salpingitis, fallopian tube blockage and infertility.
4. Gonorrhea glans prepuceitis. The clinical symptoms began to be local burning, itching, slight pain, prepuce edema, and internal lobe erosion. The glans is red and slightly erosive. The foreskin of severe patients is obviously swollen and cannot be turned over. The glans is swollen and can be followed by inflammatory phimosis.
5. Gonorrhea testitis. This disease is the most common complication of acute posterior urethral gonorrhea because gonococcus invades the testis through the ejaculatory tube. It is characterized by swelling of the epididymis, hard nodules on the contact surface, and often radiating pain. In the acute phase, the temperature rises to about 39 ℃.
The incubation period of gonorrhea in men is 3 to 5 days
The incubation period of male uncomplicated gonorrhea is generally about 2 to 10 days, with an average of 3 to 5 days. However, due to physical weakness, excessive sexual life, the incubation period of alcoholics may be shortened, and the incubation period of those who use antibiotics may be prolonged. The initial symptoms are frequent urination, urgency and pain in urination. Urodynia refers to the stabbing or burning pain of the external orifice of the urethra at the beginning of urination, and the pain is relieved after urination. Soon, the urethral orifice was red, swollen and purulent, and began to become serous secretion, and gradually became yellow, sticky, purulent or bloody secretion. After getting up in the morning, the secretion was large. The urine is milky white and turbid, and the anterior urine is obvious. The person with too long foreskin may cause foreskin inflammation, foreskin balanitis, and can also be complicated with phimosis. Gonorrhea patients should seek medical attention immediately and should not take medicine by themselves to avoid aggravating the disease.