Seminal vesiculitis can damage fertility and sexual function. Diet contraindications for patients with seminal vesiculitis
The seminal vesicle is closely related to male reproduction. Male seminal vesicle is not the main reproductive organ, but also an essential reproductive organ. Inflammation of male seminal vesicle will affect the quality of sperm production. Men want to have children. The combination of these poor quality sperm and eggs can easily cause fetal malformation. The harm of seminal vesicle inflammation is very serious
1. Recurrent attacks: seminal vesiculitis is not treated in a regular hospital in time, and is easy to recur, which is also one of the main hazards of seminal vesiculitis. Due to the structural characteristics of the seminal vesicle, the drainage after inflammation is poor, and bacterial invasion is easy to leave a curse, which is difficult to treat, and it is easy to recur if the treatment is not timely or incomplete.
2. Cause male infertility: Because the seminal vesicles are anatomically close to and communicate with the prostate, vas deferens, urethra, bladder, etc., seminal vesiculitis is often secondary to infection of other organs of the urethro-genital system. Simple seminal vesiculitis is rare, but chronic inflammation of seminal vesicles can cause infertility. In addition, 90% of the semen is seminal vesicle secretion, of which fructose can be used as the power source of sperm. When the seminal vesicle is inflamed, these secretions decrease and affect sperm vitality. Inadequate semen volume and inability to fill the sperm pool behind the vagina can also cause infertility.
3. Infection: seminal vesicles are adjacent to prostate infertility, vas deferens, urethra, bladder, etc., so seminal vesiculitis often occurs in other organs of the genitourinary system.
4. Sexual dysfunction: seminal vesiculitis is longer than chronic prostatitis, blood sperm appears, semen is pink, red or blood clot, sexual intercourse pain appears, sexual desire decline, sexual dysfunction and other symptoms due to mental fear, tension and other reasons appear, which seriously affects the life of husband and wife and family peace.
Diet contraindications for patients with seminal vesiculitis
1. Patients must avoid eating spicy food. Such as pepper, garlic, scallion, ginger or mustard,
2. Smoking and alcohol should also be prohibited to avoid irritation to the rectum.
3. Eat more fruit. The secret knot of stool and diarrhea can cause pelvic congestion, which is very harmful to disease. You should eat more fruit. Taking apples as the priority, meat not only tastes delicious, sour and sweet, but also has a two-way regulating effect on the intestinal tract: when the stool is dry, the apple can defecate, contains cellulose that is difficult to absorb, the stool is soft, and does not have hard block constipation, and the apple contains rich organic acids, which stimulate the intestinal peristalsis