What harm can chronic prostatitis easily cause? As we all know, once the disease becomes chronic, it is relatively difficult from the perspective of treatment. The same is true for patients with chronic prostatitis. It is the source of the tangle of male patients that the disease is always repeated and difficult to cure. In order to let patients find and treat as soon as possible, let's have a detailed explanation for you.
Hazards easily caused by chronic prostatitis:
Chronic prostatitis can lead to infertility if it does not heal for a long time. Long-term chronic inflammation changes the composition of prostate fluid, affects the secretion function of prostate, affects the liquefaction time of semen, and decreases sperm vitality, which can lead to male infertility.
Mental and psychological factors
Some patients with chronic prostatitis are too nervous after getting sick, have heavy mental burden, or are depressed or depressed, and the serious manifestation is neurasthenia, which can inhibit the excitability and reduce sexual function.
Due to the invasion of inflammation, the patient's urethra is blocked, which increases the patient's resistance to urination. If the patient does not treat the disease in time after the disease, the disease will worsen. The most direct manifestation of the harm of common prostatitis is that the patient will have various bladder irritation symptoms such as frequent urination, urgency and pain in urination.
Easy to cause chronic nephritis
If prostatitis is not treated in time, it can lead to hyperplasia of the prostate, which will compress the bladder outlet, make urine not completely empty, and residual urine will appear. Residual urine is a good culture medium for bacterial reproduction. In addition, the defense mechanism of bladder mucosa is damaged, so it is very easy to cause urinary tract infection such as pyelonephritis. At this time, if the treatment is not complete, pyelonephritis, hydronephrosis, etc.
Examination methods of chronic prostatitis
1. Digital rectal examination: It is a routine examination of prostatitis. During finger examination, the size of prostate is different, the surface is irregular, some glands become hard or have small induration, and most of them have slight tenderness.
2. Prostate fluid examination: the negative result of one examination cannot be easily ruled out; Positive results can generally make the diagnosis of chronic prostatitis.
3. Bacteriological examination: helpful for diagnosis and treatment. The positive result can be diagnosed as bacterial chronic prostatitis.
4. Prostate puncture biopsy (biopsy): It is of decisive significance in the diagnosis of chronic prostatitis, but it is of little significance in distinguishing bacterial or non-bacterial prostatitis.
5. Ultrasonic examination: in some patients with chronic prostatitis, the capsule reflection is not smooth due to local exudation, fibrosis and adhesion, and the envelope boundary is unclear in severe cases; The gland is regular in shape, symmetrical in left and right, and can be seen with limited reflex reduction inside.
6. Immunoassay: By using specific antigen O agglutination test, the serum of 82% of patients with chronic coliform prostatitis had increased E. coli antibody, while the serum of patients with only coliform urethritis and normal people had lower E. coli antibody.