"I really don't welcome you, so don't come back!" Prostatitis is always repeated, and when it's good, it attacks again. Prostatitis, like a "repeat customer," occurs involuntarily, causing many male patients to feel troubled. So what causes recurrent prostatitis in men?
The complex structure of the prostate itself
The outer capsule of the prostate is relatively hard, with poor blood circulation in the organs and poor drug permeability, which can easily form a drug barrier. Once the pathogen enters the prostate, it is extremely easy to grow and multiply within the gland, causing inflammatory reactions in various tissues of the prostate, leading to hyperplasia of connective tissue, causing smooth muscle spasm, blocking the prostate gland tubes, and retaining the inflammatory metabolites, purulent secretions, which should not be discharged.
The patient did not receive standardized treatment
1. Overdependence on antibiotics: About 90% of prostate diseases are sterile. Misuse of antibiotics not only does not have a bactericidal effect, but also can cause local flora imbalance in the body, increasing the difficulty of treatment.
2. Incomplete treatment of the primary disease: In patients with urinary infections, urethritis, and non gonococcal urethritis, the bacteria ascended to infect the prostate, causing prostate disease. At this time, comprehensive treatment should be carried out for the prostate and primary lesions.
3. Self medication: Common diseases are not equal to simple diseases. In the treatment of prostate, diagnosis is more important than treatment. Buying drugs without diagnosis is blind and wrong.
4. Credulity to "one-time radical treatment": Some informal institutions use patients' eagerness to treat diseases and unrealistic hopes of "quick action and quick decision", but the results often backfire, causing gland damage, adding difficulty to later treatment.
5. Treatment is not classified, systematic, and insufficient: the etiology is unclear, and treatment is blind. Intermittent treatment, where symptoms stop as soon as they alleviate, does not persist, causing repeated episodes of inflammation.