How should prostate calcification be cared for daily? Prostate calcification is a common male disease, which is usually formed after chronic inflammation and infection, and it is easy to cause recurrent prostatitis infection. Experts said that after the treatment of prostate calcification, daily health care should be done well, otherwise it is likely to lead to disease recurrence. So, how should we care for prostate calcification?
Experts said: knowing what prostate calcification is is is very helpful for the treatment of prostate calcification. Prostate calcification (fibrosis) and stones can breed bacteria, so it is also a cause of repeated attacks of prostatitis, which cannot be ignored. The calcification points in the prostate are mostly calcifications or prostate stones caused by chronic inflammation of the prostate.
Experts pointed out that patients with prostate calcification need to do the following in their daily life:
1. Avoid being immobile for a long time. When driving a motor vehicle for a long time, pay attention to sitting in the chair to dissipate heat, get out of the car regularly, drink water and urinate.
2. Eat less meat food. Eating too much meat food and acidic food (such as: yellow rice, cheese, dessert, tuna, halibut, etc.) will cause acidic constitution and predispose to many diseases.
3. Avoid spicy food (such as seafood, especially shrimp), alcohol (alcohol may cause recurrence of prostate disease) and smoking.
4. Adhere to proper physical exercise, improve blood circulation and facilitate the absorption of local inflammation.
5. Eat more nuts (raw South melon seeds and nuts), vegetables, fruits and bee pollen.
6. Drink more water, urinate more, and keep the urine and urine unobstructed to help eliminate prostate secretion.
7. Don't overwork, stay up late, live regularly, live regularly, and prevent colds. Cold and overwork can easily lead to low immune function and recurrent attacks of prostate disease.