With the development of sanitary conditions and the improvement of living standards, most people have gradually realized that there are many dangers of too long foreskin. They also want to obtain their own sexual well-being through foreskin surgery, but there are still many things that are not clear about foreskin surgery.
In fact, redundant prepuce is one of the male diseases with a standardized and reasonable incidence rate, but many patients do not understand the harm of redundant prepuce to the human body or the benefits of receiving surgery. Too long foreskin can cause various diseases of the reproductive system, and through foreskin surgery, the hidden dangers of male foreskin can be cured. The male specialist of Changzhi Urology Hospital said that the patient with long foreskin should have your foreskin repaired.
Precautions before prepuce operation
1. Patients with acute prepuce penis infection cannot be operated.
2. Patients with hypospadias cannot be operated.
3. Patients with severe bleeding tendency cannot be operated.
4. Wash the vulva and prepuce cavity before operation. If the prepuce is too long, the prepuce should be turned over and cleaned to remove the scale of prepuce as much as possible.
5. The blood coagulation function, infectious diseases, blood routine and other basic tests were checked before operation.
6. Wear loose clothes before operation to avoid the phenomenon of too hard clothes rubbing the wound after operation.
Precautions after prepuce operation:
1. Avoid walking too long, cycling or riding horses after operation to prevent bleeding from the wound.
2. Postoperative wounds should be kept clean and dry, and be careful not to wet the gauze when urinating.
3. Before wound healing, regular follow-up and reexamination should be carried out.
4. In case of penile erection, please protect the wound with one hand and gently pinch the painful glans with the other hand to allow the penis to subside naturally to prevent the wound from cracking.
5. If the wound is swollen, painful and bleeding, local cold compress can be used to stop bleeding; If the bleeding is serious, return to the hospital immediately.
6. Prepare more pairs of underwear for washing (or buy wash-free pants), because tissue fluid will seep out and dirty underwear during recovery.
7. During the recovery period, regulate and reasonably and do not touch the "color" heart, otherwise the natural physiological reaction will make you suffer! One month after the operation, the patient can resume sexual life.