In today's society, many men suffer from male infertility, which nourishes their physical and mental health. Moreover, there are many men who suffer from infertility and cause great harm to their families, leading to marital discord and even divorce. There are many reasons why men suffer from infertility, and they should pay attention to the details of their daily lives. Many men are affected by bad habits in their daily lives, and there are many things that men should avoid.
Men are careless and indifferent to the details of life. In order to prevent infertility, men must first develop good living habits, such as going to bed and getting up early every day and not staying up late frequently. There are also many men who like smoking and drinking, and this habit should be changed by men, which is also the reason for male infertility.
How should men prevent and avoid infertility
1. Vaccination should be administered on time and good personal hygiene habits should be maintained to prevent various infectious diseases that harm male fertility, such as mumps and sexually transmitted diseases.
2. To master a certain level of sexual knowledge, understand male physiological characteristics and health knowledge. If you find testicular changes that are different from usual, such as swelling, hardening, unevenness, pain, etc., it is necessary to promptly diagnose and treat.
3. If you frequently come into contact with radioactive substances, high temperatures, and toxins, you must strictly follow the operating regulations and protective regulations when operating. Do not be careless. If you want to have children in the near future, it is best to leave such work for six months before giving birth.
4. The testicle is a very delicate organ, and its optimal working temperature should be about 1 degree lower than the human body temperature. If the temperature is high, it will affect the production of sperm. Therefore, any factors that can increase the testicular temperature should be avoided, such as prolonged cycling, hot baths, and wearing jeans.
5. Change bad habits, quit smoking and alcohol; Don't eat anything too greasy, otherwise it will affect your libido; Additionally, it is important to avoid contact with toxic substances in daily life,
6. Attention should be paid to pre marital physical examinations, and early detection of abnormalities can avoid the pain after marriage. After getting married, it is important to regularly communicate with your wife about sexual issues, cooperate and understand each other.
The above mentioned many details about men's lives. These details may not seem very important, but they are actually the causes of male infertility. From a medical perspective, male infertility is treated as a disease. In fact, from a clinical perspective, for many men who suffer from infertility, it is only necessary to have the fundamental disease resolved, and this type of infertility will naturally improve. Men mainly relax and do not put too much psychological pressure on them, This is also the main cause of infertility.