We have the saying that things will go against the extreme. It can be seen that anything that goes too far will go against the extreme. The same is true for health preservation. Only those who coordinate yin and yang can be healthy. If you excessively supplement yin or yang, it will lead to the rise and fall of yin and yang or the hyperactivity of yang and yin deficiency, and the body will lose its dynamic balance. Young people will be healthier if they abide by the rules of health preservation.
In the Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic * Simple Questions * Theory of Qi and Qi to the Sky, there is a saying that "Yin is calm and Yang is secret, and spirit is the cure". That is to say, only by maintaining the peace of Yin and Yang, can people be happy in spirit and healthy in body. It can be seen that only in a state of yin and yang balance can you maintain your health. Too much yin or yang will damage your health. Therefore, the "38" men should also pay attention to the golden mean in their health care, not too much.
Two guests came to an old Chinese doctor's home. It was an old friend of the old Chinese doctor who brought his son to visit him. As soon as his friend said hello, he pulled him and told him to help. The old Chinese doctor was puzzled. He helped his friend to talk slowly and asked him what difficulties he had encountered. My friend said that it was not him, but his son, who always suffered from insomnia. It was not good to see many places. This young man is listless all day. He lives upside down. I don't know what to do. Only then did the old Chinese doctor notice the quiet and thin young man beside his friend. He looked pale and depressed. When asked, the old Chinese doctor could not help frowning. It turned out that his friend had a successful career and was very proud of his son. This young man is in his twenties, and has no formal job. He has made a group of carnivorous friends. He eats, drinks and plays every day. He often stays up late to dance and go to the bar. His girlfriend changes one after another. His life is irregular and he has excessive sex. Later, I always lost sleep. I was very sleepy during the day and had no energy. I couldn't sleep at night. Slowly, dizziness, tinnitus, headache, inattention and other problems occurred. The old Chinese doctor patted the young man on the shoulder and said that the reason why he did this was because he was too indulgent in his bad habits. If you want to improve your physical condition, you must live a regular life, not too much. The young man repeatedly promised that he would change in the future, and the old Chinese doctor gave him some rules that he must obey.
Specifically, it is to achieve the following "nine exceptions".
1. Don't overwork. The Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic * Simple Questions * Xuanming Five Qi "has the saying that" long sight hurts blood, long lying hurts qi, long sitting hurts meat, long standing hurts bone, long walking hurts muscle ", that is, overwork will cause damage to blood, muscles, bones, etc. of the human body. So people should pay attention to timely rest.
2. Excessive discomfort. Too much comfort will also cause stagnation of qi and blood, which is harmful to human health. So people should pursue something instead of doing nothing.
3. Don't be overjoyed. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that "too happy to be sad". As the saying goes, "too happy to be sad", so people should not be too happy, otherwise it will hurt the mind.
4. Don't be too angry. "Anger hurts the liver" is said in the "Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic * Spiritual Pivot * Birth of All Diseases", which means that people who are too angry will hurt the liver. People who often get angry easily get sick. Only by keeping optimistic can we be healthy.
5. Do not keep too warm. Don't wear clothes too warm, or you may catch fire, but don't be too thin, or you may get cold.
6. Don't overeat. Eating too much will hurt the spleen and stomach, so it is advisable to eat seven minutes full.
7. Don't be extravagant. A simple life is more able to maintain a peaceful state of mind. If you pay too much attention to food and clothing, you may hurt your mind.
8. Don't be greedy for fame and wealth. If you are too greedy for fame and wealth, you will fall into the trap of competing for fame and wealth and have endless troubles. So you must control your desire and be indifferent to fame and wealth.
9. Don't indulge in excess. Improper sex will damage the kidney essence, which is bad for the body. So young people must control sex.
Young people should pay attention to the overall concept of health preservation. Don't always think that they have kidney deficiency. Just take some kidney tonic or kidney tonic food. The human body is a complete system. The viscera, qi and blood are connected by meridians. Only when the body and mind are balanced and the whole body is well conditioned can we be healthier. Therefore, health maintenance should be "both internal and external".