Many women may be wondering why some men live so negatively, and we all know that no matter what they do, they want each other to take the initiative. What sexual psychology do men have? Why do men have psychology such as passive syndrome?
Negative attitudes are related to childhood
Psychologists have analyzed that most of these men were influenced by a negative father in their early childhood, and they have never been able to establish an emotional, energetic, and energetic image of a man in their hearts. It is this "generational inheritance" of negative personality that hinders men's reform.
Fortunately, now there are finally men to study and prompt men's problems. Nowadays, the male liberation movement in the western world is also increasingly extensive. "If both men and women work together to break the same chain that binds them, rather than struggling with themselves or their partner, the phenomenon of" yin flourishing and yang declining "will no longer exist.".
For those with "passive syndrome", experts believe that it is still necessary to quantify "passive" as "active", communicate more with others on weekdays, participate in activities that are interested in cultivating sentiment, and often hang out with optimistic and cheerful friends. If a wife is smarter and more sociable than her husband, she should take into account her husband's feelings while exerting her abilities. She should actively seek his opinions and guide him to participate in common affairs in the family.
Psychologists have summarized the common manifestations of "passive syndrome in men" and found their characteristics as follows:
1. Extremely emotional, often angry about a small matter, but unable to explain the reason for the anger.
2. Go home and be silent, either smoking alone or sitting in front of the TV without moving.
3. He craves solitude, is afraid of socializing, and family chats can upset him.
4. I always feel tired, either with backache or gastrointestinal discomfort, and I can't find any illness when I go to the hospital.
Unable to concentrate on listening to his wife and children, constantly distracted and absent-minded.
6. Lose three and fall four.
7. Not willing to talk to his wife and family about his or her situation outside and not confide in his or her grievances.
Avoid sex, either waiting for your wife to fall asleep before going to bed, or dawdling late into the night in front of the newspaper or TV.
9. I don't want to participate in social activities with my wife, but I can only accompany my wife to restaurants, movies, and the like, because such activities do not require mental activity, emotional or psychological communication.
10. An inexplicable sense of boredom. "I want to do something, but I can't do it. I have high ambitions and low abilities, and I have few talents." So I feel guilty, regret, regret, and blame myself. ".