1. Men are easy to like a woman, but not easy to love a woman deeply.
2. In the realm of affection, a man is absolutely a fatuous ruler. If a woman is willing to flatter, he will promise anything.
3. Men generally like women who have a gentle appearance, preferring to devote their energy to careers or other areas rather than devote all their energy to conquering women.
4. Men don't attach much importance to women who treat themselves too well.
5. Men are all afraid of women pestering each other, but they like to deal with women who fail to catch up in the same way.
6. One of men's dreams is to have a confidant who can transcend the boundaries of friendship.
7. A man will choose love with a very rational attitude, even if he loves someone emotionally, but when he knows that she is not a good wife, he will give up on her and find another one suitable for home life. A man believes that falling in love and getting married are two different things. Many times, he delays getting married because he believes that the woman around him is not the good wife he imagined.
8. Men may have lower demands on their wives than their lovers - in terms of appearance, but higher in terms of personality.
9. Not many men appreciate intelligent women, and when they are with them, men always feel insecure.
10. When a favorite woman is present, a man will behave as follows: talkative; Appear smarter; Be more generous than usual; Will bring the topic to the triumphant achievement; Will deliberately reveal a rare kindness; Tell more jokes that you think are funny to make everyone laugh.
11. A man is the embodiment of both a big man and a small man. As a big man, he hopes that women will completely accommodate him and reassure him; As a young man, he realized his weak and incompetent side and hesitated. To put it bluntly, many of them are jealous little devils who are easily deceived like children.
12. When men pursue women, they are willing to give up all freedom, and increasingly feel the importance of freedom.
13. A man has a hunting mentality hidden in his heart, chasing after him, and once he gets it, he must tame her and make her a good animal to raise at home.
14. Men have an arrogant mindset of loving to be heroes, so it's easy to fall in love with the woman who complains to them.
15. Men want the women around them to understand that it's really boring to take the same woman everywhere (perhaps women feel the same way, just shy to say so), so dating other women in moderation is a way to adjust and relax, and there can be no other attempts at it.
16. In a sexual relationship, a woman needs a man to tell her that he is willing to make any sacrifices for her, while a man needs a woman to tell him that he is capable.
17. A man's self righteous and amorous nature is often a true blessing in the eyes of a woman.
18. In the heart of a man, the extent to which he is intimate is the extent to which his relationship with a woman develops.
19. Every once in a while, men have a few days when their emotions and physical strength plummet and they don't want to see anyone (including their favorite person). They hide, flip through books, listen to music, watch videos, or play video games to vent.
20. "Men who have had experience in love know that women cannot be deceitful, such as: 'I will always love you', 'I have always loved you as much as I do now', 'Whenever I need you, I will come immediately upon a phone call', 'I will never love another person like I love you again'. This kind of words must be said but can never be persisted in. Who makes women love to listen to them so much?"!
21. When a man meets an old lover, he is more likely to become amorous. He thinks that the person who has had feelings with him will always have a feeling inside him, and the woman who has loved him will always love him. Women only beautify the man in front of them, but men unconsciously beautify the lost love. So men agree more than women that breaking up is still a friend. Whether dumped or dumped, men are mostly willing to keep in touch with their ex girlfriend.
A woman cares about her boyfriend's former girlfriend, while a man cares about what kind of boyfriend she will find after she leaves him. If he is still a friend after breaking up, he will criticize her boyfriend from time to time.
23. When a man falls in love, he rarely asks about her past and doesn't care much about what kind of man she has been in love with, because men pay more attention to a woman's appearance, which is now.
24. Men don't want to listen to their sweetheart's old romance, because it's hard to bear the thought of the person they love having had flesh relations with other men before.
In the face of two people who love themselves, women will choose between wandering, and men won't worry about it - he just wants to catch up with two people at the same time!
26. A man who falls in love with a woman may not necessarily have a strong affection impulse towards her, but rather a greater impulse towards some women whom he only likes but does not love.
27. Men are easily attracted to women, but they can tell which kind of desire comes from sex or love, and probably know what they can get from her.
28. The only loss for a man when a woman actively shows her love is that she shortens the hazy and vague romantic days.
29. Men are afraid of marriage - in fact, what they are really afraid of is not marriage, but the tedious process of marriage and the picky demands of women.
30. Behind the fact that many men fall in love with a woman at the first sight, there is actually a simple and hidden purpose: at the first sight, they want to have a skin relationship with her. Just to get them, they struggle to accompany them by playing romantic games that women like first.
31. When a man sees a woman who likes him (even if he doesn't feel too much about her) and is a bit more enthusiastic with other men, even if it's a friendly hug or kiss, he will feel uncomfortable in his heart. Knowing that she is being pursued will make him even more jealous, because in essence, a man doesn't want to lose to anyone.
32. Men believe that one of the important ways to prove their excellence is to have more women. The more outstanding a man is in his career, the more women often need to admire and admire him to reflect his extraordinary detachment.
33. When men procrastinate on the issue of breaking up, they actually want to leave the difficult problem of leaving or staying with women to reduce the sense of guilt brought about by their decisions.
34. The definition of "future" for men can range from 6 months to 1 year, while the definition for women can range from 10 to 50 years. When a man falls in love with a woman, he only imagines how to develop intimacy with her in the short future; Women fantasize about falling in love, getting married, having children, and even how to grow old.
35. Men are basically small and generous. On the surface, they don't stick to small details, but on the inside, like women, they calculate clearly.
36. Women are more likely to confess their feelings, while men are just the opposite. When encountering troubles, they don't speak completely when they talk to individual friends, and they always leave a last bit of face for themselves. Men's confidences are packaged or deliberately chopped, so that no one knows everything. This is also why women find it difficult to understand men - they simply don't want to be thoroughly understood.
37. A man can fall in love with two women, but he may not know which one he likes more.
38. Men view extramarital affairs more realistically than women, because they have more opportunities to engage in extramarital affairs, and they understand in their hearts that flirtatiousness is hidden in a man's nature.
39. The fact that a man wants to change his mind has nothing to do with whether a woman pays attention to maintaining her beautiful appearance. That's just one of his excuses. When he is tired of a woman, no matter how beautiful she is, as long as it is any woman other than her, he feels more attractive than her.
Mature men have a relatively weak resistance to girls who worship them.