From the perspective of western medicine, the kidney is an important organ of the urinary system and reproductive system. From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine, the kidney includes the urinary, nervous, endocrine, reproductive and other systems of western medicine. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that the kidney is the natural foundation, with many and important functions. It has the functions of storing essence, controlling reproduction, controlling bone and marrow, controlling brain, controlling hair, water, absorbing qi, ear and two yin. It is the driving force of life vitality, playing a vital role in warming, stimulating, nourishing and nourishing the five viscera and six viscera, and affecting the operation of the viscera.
Several points for simple judgement of renal function
People with good kidney function have good spirit, light feet, good sleep and smart ears. On the contrary, people with poor renal function often urinate at night, often feel dizzy, have low back pain and weak legs, have dark circles under the eyes, and are prone to hair loss.
In addition, to judge the quality of your kidney function, you must pay attention to the daily urine volume. The daily urine volume of ordinary people should be around 1000~2000 (equivalent to 2~4 mineral water bottles) ml. The kidneys with more than 2500 ml or less than 800 ml may have problems.
In order to prevent aging, modern people, especially modern white-collar families, should strengthen physical exercise, timely supplement evidence, and improve kidney deficiency and aging symptoms. If it is not an extremely weak population, the kidney tonic should be based on peace, and different kidney tonic methods should be selected according to different times, different populations, different places, different seasons, different physiques, and different climates, and should be carried out under the guidance of doctors.
Such as the following three possible kidney deficiency
1. During normal drinking water, urinate more than 3 times at night. Urine is weak and can't stop ticking.
2. Put a little urine into a glass of clean water. If the water is still very clean, you will be healthy; If it becomes turbid or has oil floating on the water, most of it is kidney deficiency.
3. Sitting and watching TV, using computer or driving for more than two hours will make you feel tired.
4. Standing in the kitchen for more than one hour will make your legs weak.
5. Without lifting heavy objects with hands, my feet are weak when I climb to the third floor.
6. When washing hair, a lot of hair falls off.
7. Physical decline, feeling unable to eat after staying up late.
8. I forget to write when I write. I often make mistakes or lose words when I write. What you want to say, when you talk about it, you just can't remember it. You always forget things and forget things.
9. The vision drops quickly, and you will feel your eyes swell when you watch TV or books and newspapers.