At the beginning of the invention of the condom, it was called the happy invention by King Charles II. Although it has become an indispensable love equipment for modern people, in real life, many people have made mistakes since purchasing condoms, mainly because people are too casual in their choice. What mistakes do people often make in daily love? How to use condoms correctly? Answer these questions in detail.
1. Unfold the condom before use
Most condoms are annular. When using, place the condom on the erect penis and slowly unfold it. However, some people use the condom with their hands, resulting in excessive wrinkles, which makes it difficult to wear and easy to slip.
2. Wearing condoms too late or too early
Nearly half of the people believed that it was safe for the penis not to enter the vagina. They first contacted the sexual organs with their partner, and it was dangerous to use condoms before substantive behavior and ejaculation. There are also some people who have worn condoms for a long time, but without sexual intercourse, the surface of the condom will be dry and it is not easy to enter the vagina. The best time is to start wearing it before sexual organ contact after both parties' caress and excitement.
3. The air at the front of the condom is not discharged
There is air left in the seminal vesicle at the front of the condom. If it is not discharged before the condom, the condom is easy to break, and the space of the condom may also be insufficient. The correct way is to gently pinch the condom with your fingers before extending it to remove the air inside.
4. The condom is too tight or too large
There are also models of condoms. The use of condoms that are too small or too large will not only affect sexual pleasure, but may also affect erectile function, causing rupture or fall off. It is recommended to make a simple measurement before purchase and adjust the model according to the feeling.
5. Use the wrong front and back
Passion ignores the positive and negative sides, resulting in uncomfortable wearers and easy to slip when having sex. Some condoms have signs to distinguish positive and negative directions, which can be avoided with a little attention. How to use condoms correctly? Don't worry about learning the following 10 moves
1. Before use, be sure to look at the packaging, which is to see the production date and expiry date of the condom. Please remember not to use expired condoms. It is easy to crack after deterioration.
2. After seeing the package, open it, touch the jacket, stick it together, and if it becomes brittle, even during the maintenance period, it is recommended not to use it again. Jacket may deteriorate in contact with acid, alkali and oil.