Too long foreskin is a very common andrology disease. Because many men do not understand the harm of too long foreskin, or because of shyness, face and other reasons, they are unwilling to go to the hospital for examination, resulting in many foreskin and phimosis diseases. Some experts pointed out that too long foreskin may induce cancer.
After puberty, all or most of the glans is exposed in normal men. If the glans cannot be exposed, the foreskin still covers all or most of the glans, but the foreskin can be turned up by hand or the foreskin can be turned up after erection, which is called the foreskin is too long. However, some men lack a real understanding of the harm of foreskin and phimosis, and ignore treatment because they think that too long foreskin is not dangerous. However, although the foreskin or phimosis may not cause major damage for the time being, it does not mean that it will not happen in the future.
Harm of adult foreskin
1、 Obstruction of penis development: In adolescence, because the penis head is tightly wrapped by the foreskin and cannot be stimulated by the outside world, the development of the penis head is greatly constrained, resulting in a significantly smaller circumference of the crown of the penis head after the maturity of the sexual organs, which affects sexual pleasure.
2、 Cause penis inflammation: there are abundant sebaceous glands in the foreskin, which can secrete a large amount of sebum. Too long foreskin will make the secretion of sebaceous glands in the foreskin unable to be discharged, and the sebum and sediment in the urine will synthesize the cheese-like and smelly "foreskin scale". The foreskin scale is suitable for bacterial growth, so it can cause inflammation of the penis and foreskin.
3、 Damage to renal function: inflammation of the penis can cause urethral orifice or anterior urethral stricture, resulting in difficulty in urination. If urination is difficult for a long time, the function of the kidney will be damaged.
4、 Cause premature ejaculation: due to the long prepuce, the glans can not contact with the outside world well, so that the local nerve sensitivity is quite high. Once you have sex, you will ejaculate after rubbing twice. If you do this for a long time, you will form habitual premature ejaculation.
Symptoms of redundant prepuce
The foreskin can be divided into true foreskin and false foreskin. The main difference is to turn the foreskin up by hand or when the penis is fully erect, the penis head and the urethral orifice can be exposed, which is called false foreskin. The true prepuce is too long, which means that the penis can not be completely exposed after erection, while the false prepuce refers to the condition that the penis can not be completely exposed at ordinary times, but can be completely exposed after erection. Pseudo foreskin is very common in boys and adolescents. It is easy to be ignored due to the lack of knowledge in this area and the lack of guidance from parents.
Etiology of redundant prepuce
There are four main reasons for male foreskin to be too long:
(1) The male prepuce is too long, because the injury of the prepuce of the penis leads to the hematoma of the penis, organic adhesion, or burn scar, etc., which causes the prepuce cannot turn up and the penis head cannot be exposed.
(2) When the male penis is relatively lack of energy for upward growth, it will also cause the foreskin to be too long.
(3) The reason for the long prepuce may also be the acquired inflammatory adhesion of the penis prepuce.
(4) When the male foreskin lacks the flexibility, the narrow foreskin mouth will also cause the foreskin to be too long.
How to self-test whether the foreskin is too long
1. The foreskin covers the glans or most of the glans.
2. The foreskin completely covers the penis head and cannot be turned up to the coronal groove of the penis.
3. Although the foreskin can be turned up to reveal the glans, the foreskin opening is very small and it is difficult to turn up.
4. After the age of three, the foreskin still cannot turn over to the coronary groove.
5. When urinating, the foreskin bulges like a ball, and urination is difficult.
6. The prepuce mouth is tight, and the prepuce can be turned over to the coronal groove with force, but it cannot recover naturally, so it needs to recover with external force.
7. After urination, the last few drops of urine are not easily drained.
8. Frequent prepuce inflammation.