Although redundant foreskin and phimosis are only a very small phenomenon in life, their harm is quite serious, not only hindering the normal development of the penis, but also affecting the quality of life of men, and more importantly, inducing various types of inflammation. Therefore, regardless of the reason, the treatment of redundant foreskin and phimosis cannot be delayed.
How many days can Changzhi do foreskin surgery?
With the accelerated pace of modern life, people are also paying attention to the issue of efficiency in their lives. Nowadays, male friends who have long foreskin and plan to undergo foreskin surgery are worried about the impact of the surgery on their lives, work, and learning.
An andrologist at Changzhi Urology Hospital said that as long as male friends choose the right hospital and the right surgical method for them, as long as the nursing work after the foreskin surgery is done well, the recovery time for the foreskin surgery must be relatively short, and there is nothing to worry about.
How many days can Changzhi Urology Hospital perform foreskin surgery?
In order to avoid delaying the recovery time, the following describes the precautions after foreskin surgery.
1. After surgery, it is best to rest for 1-2 days. You can rest in bed, surf the Internet, or read books. Walk as little as possible to prevent postoperative bleeding.
2. Try to avoid thinking about or contacting porn, pornographic magazines, online photos, and videos after surgery. Due to contact with these things, it is easy to cause postoperative bleeding after penis erection.
3. In terms of diet, try to eat light food and avoid spicy and stimulating foods.
4. Generally, the dressing is changed once in three days, and after three days or so, normal activities are generally not seriously affected.
5. After surgery, in addition to antibiotics, medication to prevent erections and relieve pain should also be taken (such as bemectin, sumitol, etc.).
6. Postoperative discomfort in the glans and penis may occur, which is a normal phenomenon.
Generally, after a week or so, this feeling can gradually disappear. After foreskin surgery, the diet should be light and do not eat stimulating foods. As long as there is no infection after foreskin surgery, it can generally heal within seven to ten days, but the wound can completely heal and withstand external forces, such as sexual life, which takes about a month, but the general exercise of the body will not be harmful. After treatment, it is better to use loose and breathable underwear, while keeping the penis head upward to reduce edema, If necessary, regular follow-up visits can be made. If medication is needed or not, please arrange it scientifically under the guidance of a doctor!