1、 Correction of factors causing ED:
1. Changing unhealthy lifestyles and social psychological factors
2. Sexual technology and knowledge consultation
3. Changing the drugs that cause ED
4. Organic diseases that cause ED can be treated, and those with insufficient androgen can receive supplemental androgen therapy.
2、 ED Direct Treatment:
1. Sexual Psychotherapy
The human brain can transmit enhanced stimulus impulses to the spinal cord erection center, inhibiting information and preventing excitation in the erection center. Emotions such as anxiety and tension that occur in the brain are often the cause of erectile dysfunction. Masters, Johnson, and Kaplan achieved significant results in sexual psychotherapy in the 1960s and 1970s. Through a series of sexy focused training to alleviate patients' psychological tension, eliminate anxiety and fear, enhance confidence in restoring erectile dysfunction, and cooperate with physiological knowledge and behavioral guidance, the improvement rate of non-selective erectile dysfunction patients reaches 30% to 55%.
2. Self injection of drugs into the cavernous body of the penis
The initial use of papaverine 30-60mg or phentolamine 1-2mg injection alone or in combination achieved satisfactory results, but the occurrence of abnormal erectile complications in about 2-6% is a concern. Recently, prostaglandin E1 (prostaglandin 120-60 μ g) Rapid metabolism in the body significantly reduces the rate of abnormal erections, making it the most ideal drug. Using PGE110 μ The combined injection of g and CGRP5mg has a significantly higher therapeutic effect than single injection, but the lack of toxicological research on CGRP limits its application. Recently, the NO supplier has been using linsidomine (SIN-1).
3. Urethral administration
Since 1996, artificially synthesized prostaglandins E1125-1000 have been used μ G (alprostadil, alprostadil urethral suppository) was administered through the urethra to treat erectile dysfunction, with a one-time rate of 65% (placebo rate of 19%). Side effects such as penile pain, urethral pain, testicular pain, dizziness, etc. There are no reports on whether this drug has an impact on early pregnancy, and contraceptive measures need to be taken.
4. Oral medications are divided into hormonal and non hormonal categories:
(1) Hormonal drugs are suitable for endocrine erectile dysfunction. Primary hypogonadism, such as Klinefelter syndrome, is treated with testosterone replacement therapy such as testosterone heptate, testosterone dodecanoate, and triolandren. The secondary gonadal function is low, such as Kallmann syndrome. The use of chorionic gonadotropin and LHRH biological pump can promote the development of testicular interstitial cells and seminiferous epithelium, so as to achieve the therapeutic purpose.