Experts point out that dripping white mainly refers to the appearance of thick milky white mucus or thin watery secretion at the urethral orifice, and the occurrence of this symptom is often an early sign of chronic prostatitis. Because inflammation can cause increased secretion of prostate fluid, it is easier to detect spontaneous spillage in the morning. Details are as follows:
After urination or during defecation, one or two drops of white matter are discharged from the urethral orifice, which is referred to as "white turbidity" in traditional Chinese medicine and collectively referred to as "dripping white" in modern times. "If there are no other symptoms, just dripping white does not cause much pain and is often ignored by patients. However, dripping white is the earliest typical symptom of chronic prostatitis, which should be given sufficient attention and treated as soon as possible to prevent further development.". The symptoms of prostatitis are diverse, and the symptoms are not proportional to the severity of inflammation. Some patients have asymptomatic prostate fluid that contains a large number of pus cells, while some patients have normal or nearly normal prostate fluid examination, but the clinical symptoms are very severe. Common symptoms can be summarized into the following five categories:
(1) Discomfort in urination can lead to frequent urination, burning pain in the urethra, and pain can radiate to the head of the penis. In the early morning, there is mucus, sticky filaments, and pus secretion at the urethral orifice, and urine is turbid or white after urination. In severe cases, terminal hematuria, dysuria or urinary retention may occur.
(2) Local symptoms include discomfort, pressure, or fullness in the posterior urethra, perineum, and anus, especially when squatting or defecating.
(3) Radiation pain The prostate or seminal vesicle has abundant sympathetic innervation. When inflammation occurs, the internal tension of the gland increases, which can stimulate the sympathetic nerve and cause metastatic low back pain. The pain can radiate to the penis, testicles, scrotum, groin, perineum, lower abdomen, thigh, buttocks, rectum, and other places.
(4) Sexual dysfunction can occur in the early stages of sexual dysfunction, and can cause decreased or disappeared libido, ejaculatory pain, blood semen, premature ejaculation, impotence, ejaculation, and infertility in the later stages.
(5) Other chronic prostatitis can be accompanied by neurosis, characterized by fatigue, dizziness, dizziness, insomnia, and depression. There are also various kinds of special sensations, such as feeling the head walking on the feet, cold air in the lower abdomen, head and face fever, and others who feel unspeakable discomfort throughout the body. These abnormal sensations are also the main factors causing misdiagnosis.