The causes of male infertility are complex, and many diseases or factors can lead to male infertility. The causes of male infertility are summarized as follows:
1. Chromosome abnormalities.
2. Endocrine diseases.
3. Genital tract infections, which have become more common in recent years. The incidence rate and severity of genital tract inflammation, such as prostatitis, epididymitis, orchitis, and urethritis, have increased, seriously affecting male fertility.
4. Obstruction of the vas deferens affects the delivery of sperm.
5. Abnormal testicular spermatogenic function, commonly found in the cryptorchidism, varicocele, toxins, magnetic fields, high fever, and trauma, can all cause testicular spermatogenic disorders.
6. Abnormal sperm structure and seminal plasma.
7. Immune infertility can be caused by both male generated anti sperm immunity and female generated anti sperm alloimmunity.
8. Male sexual dysfunction, impotence, premature ejaculation, non ejaculation and retrograde ejaculation can all cause male infertility.
Are infertility pants also responsible?
Male, do you think your infertility may be caused by your underwear? The problem with your sperm is not a pathological change in the reproductive organs themselves, let me explain it to you in detail.
Diseases in men, such as scrotal eczema and dermatitis, are more common. Wearing tight and breathable underwear is one of the reasons. In general, the scrotum should be dry, with a concealed position and delicate skin. Due to being tightly wrapped in a double layer of fabric, it affects air circulation and tightly presses the testicles towards the perineum, resulting in local ventilation and high humidity. In addition, the hot summer weather and sweat immersion make it common for men to develop multiple skin diseases (non sexually transmitted diseases) every summer.
Men's underwear lacks healthy design elements, whether it's boxers or briefs, it's just a shape change.
At present, the design of men's underwear treats the scrotum and penis equally, and is tightly wrapped in a double layer of fabric, which affects air circulation and tightly presses the testicles towards the perineum, causing the scrotum to lose the self retracting and adjusting ability bestowed by God. The scrotum is confined to a narrow space for a long time and cannot automatically retract, making it difficult to breathe, resulting in an increase in its own temperature, leading to malformation, necrosis, and necrosis of sperm in the scrotum The decline in mobility and other issues have become the main culprits endangering men's fertility. Nowadays, many young men in Europe are talking about infertility, which is closely related to their favorite fashionable tight underwear.
After reading it, do you want to say, designer, don't you just keep shouting about design changes, life changing the future? Why haven't men's underwear been carefully studied and designed? This may not be due to the insufficient understanding of this knowledge. I hope men should take a closer look when choosing underwear.